Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Accounts Payable Manager
Mpower Talent Solutions
San Antonio , TX 78201
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the companys accounts payable function, including AP Administration staff. Responsible for the department accurately processing accounts payable, including reviewing and coding of invoices/expense reports, performing general ledger journal entries and ensuring accurate and timely closing of month-end in accordance with company policies and
- Establishes accounts payable procedures to ensure that vendor payments are in compliance with the company's disbursement policies, IRS reporting regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Creates invoices for payment
- Manages and corresponds with vendors
- Reimburses employees by receiving and verifying expense reports
- Reconciles accounts payable transactions
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Assist with month end closing
- Supervises accounts payable staff, which includes the duties of interviewing, hiring, assigning and monitoring work, counseling, training and performance management.
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Detail-oriented and demonstrates a "can-do" positive attitude
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related preferred
- High School or equivalent required
- 3-5 years of experience in accounts payable or general accounting experience