Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Sheehan Family Companies
San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Objective: This team member will ensure that all accounts payable bills for Craft San Diego are accurately processed and paid through our computer system and that all invoices are accurately processed and billed on a daily basis.
- Preparation of all accounts payable invoices received for payment
- Enter all invoices into the computer system on a daily basis
- Reconcile invoices to purchase orders and work with the sales and inventory department to investigate and correct variances
- Track due dates to ensure that all bills are paid in a timely fashion and that any discounts offered are taken
- Run Purchase Journal and Cash Disbursements Journals for each batch entered
- Run accounts payable checks/ACH Direct Deposits weekly
- Regular filing of accounts payable invoices
- Handle and resolve vendor inquires regarding account statements, questions regarding invoices, etc.
- Verify that all loads and the invoices on those loads are accounted for
- Reconcile all product returns on the invoices to the truck unloading reports and investigate all product variances
- Post invoices and inventory breakage daily
- Run daily sales and inventory reports and distribute or save to company server
- Resolve customer questions regarding billed invoices
- Process all billing adjustments
- Assist as liaison in Supplier AR.
- Assist Accounting Manager as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience
- Strong math skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computer systems
- Very high attention to detail
- Accounting background helpful
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.