Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you eager to learn - eager to soak up training and knowledge in a variety of Accounting functions with an emphasis on Accounts Payable?
Fast growing, highly regarded leader in the full-service branding industry has an excellent opportunity in Accounts Payable, for someone who is proactive, detailed and organized.
- Are you able to work in a team environment where situations and demands change daily?
- Are you a difference maker who likes to work in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines?
- Are you an Accounts PayableSpecialist and an impact player who has a keen attention to detail?
If this sounds like you, we would like to talk with you about joining our team in Accounts Payable!
The Accounts PayableClerk will be required to perform a variety of general accounting support tasks in the Accounting department specializing in Accounts Payable. This would include responsibility from clerical functions to supporting supervisors, including researching, tracking, and resolving accounting problems.
- Ability to multi-task during the day by managing different areas of the accounting department
- Ability to be a good teammate; willing to cross-train to help with coverage when others are out of the office
- Accounts Payable data entry vendor invoices, checks
- Working with vendors on open purchase orders and credits
- Assist with vendor check runs
- Assist with additional administrative duties as needed
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision), Retirement Plan (401k, IRA), Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays), Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity), Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Modern Office Enviroment