Cal-Am Properties, Inc.
Costa Mesa , CA 92626
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who We Are: Cal-Am Properties, Inc. is one of the largest privately held owner/operators of Manufactured Housing Communities and RV Resorts in the United States. We are headquartered in Costa Mesa, California and have communities and resorts in 8 states. Cal-Am is privately held and family owned.
- Processes invoices into computer system
- Opens mail daily
- Processes check requests and tax payments, ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received
- Communicates with co-workers, management, clients and others regarding purchases
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks
- Distributes signed checks as required
- Acts as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable departments
- Answers all vendor inquiries
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches
- Assists in monthly closings
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- *The Company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Minimum Education:
- Minimum Experience: 2 years.
- Preferred Experience: 3-5 years, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Yardi experience a plus
$40,000 to $45,000 annual compensations with medical/dental/vision offerings and generous PTO package