Accounts Payable Business Analyst
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Livingston , NJ 07039
Posted 10 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Accounts Payable Business Analyst needs 3-5 years of prior Accounts Payable experience.
Accounts Payable Business Analyst requires:
- A strong work ethic based on a strong desire to drive process improvements.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management.
- Detail oriented, organized and reliable.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of multiple assigned tasks
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical/problem solving skills, strong communication skills and be detail oriented.
- The ability to work independently and multi task is essential.
- Proficiency in MS Excel is a must and Concur and PeopleSoft system is a plus.
Accounts Payable Business Analyst duties:
- Create and run ad hoc system queries to support the monitoring of invoice coding.
- Change manager for the new AP workflow process – includes analyzing issues, metrics, communications
- First line of support on AP processing issues
- Work on key projects to move non PO vendors onto a purchase order.
- Assists with special projects and research on an as needed basis.