Accounts Payable Assistant
Anacortes , WA 98221
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position is responsible for entering incoming vendor bills, ensuring that expense reports, and credit cards are entered and coded correctly, reaching out to vendors and employees for missing invoices and invoice detail, and basic report generation.
- Receive, upload, and code incoming multi-currency vendor bills for payment
- Code and prep credit cards for reconciliation
- Code and prep expense reports for reconciliation and payment
- Sync third party software to accounting system
- Download invoices from various vendors
- Assist in asset tracking
- Prep accounts for end of month reconciliation
- Run basic A/P reports as needed
- Others task as assigned
30-35 hours per week. Four to five business days per week. Job can be remote
- Experience in :
- GAAP Accounting
- AP / AR *
- Expense Reporting *
- Reconciliations / Bank Rec *
- Inventory Accounting *
- Excel *
- QuickBooks, NetSuite or SAP
- Candidate should be familiar with basic accounting procedures, experienced in G/L coding, and in using at least one online accounting software.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and meeting deadlines a requirement.
- Must have strong Excel skills, be comfortable using Outlook and able to quickly learn to use various software used by the finance department which includes but is not limited to: Netsuite, Share Point, Bill.com, Expensify, and Adobe.
- Position requires the ability to work independently and in a team environment, in the local Anacortes office or remotely from home as needed. Fast dependable internet is required when working from home.
- Strong communication and writing skills needed.
- There will be opportunities for cross training to cover other accounting assistants in both the A/P and A/R departments.