Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Accounts Payable And Accounts Receivable Tech
Alaska Executive Search, Inc.
Anchorage , Alaska 99501
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
: AP and AR TechnicianLocation:
The AP & AR Technician processes invoices, bills, and payments, ensures that bills are coded appropriately, and processed for payments in a timely manner. They will also make sure customer payments are deposited and applied to appropriate customer account. Obviously you need to be super-organized and ideally have three to five years of experience, Associates Degree preferred. If you check the boxes below, send your resume to email@example.com
today!Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices daily or monthly as required Process credit / re-bill invoices as required.
- Process and post payments on customer accounts.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Ensures the timely coding of bills.
- Ensures that all the bills are matched against POs
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Processing weekly payments via Checks, ACHs, or Wires Identifying expenses that need to be accrued
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve issues that may arise
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Filing processed bills and payments.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field preferred
- 3 5 years of experience in Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Experience with MAS or other large ERP systems
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with operational staff within the organization
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
All qualified candidates who meet or exceed the above Position Qualifications or have relevant experience will be contacted.
AES provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. While working within the parameters of an Alaska Native Organization, hiring preference will be given to shareholders/spouses/descendants and other Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
AES matches job seekers with opportunities in which they are recognized and rewarded for their experience, skills and abilities. AES is proud to be an Alaskan-owned company building relationships on integrity and trust since 1977. Our Services are always FREE to candidates.POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED