Accounting Systems Manager (Financialforce)
Aravo Solutions, Inc.
Irving , TX 75039
Posted 1 week ago
Must be located in Dallas Area and willing to commute to Las Colinas office
Aravo Solutions delivers market-leading, cloud-based solutions for managing third-party governance, risk, compliance and performance. We help companies protect their business value and reputation by managing the risks associated with third parties and suppliers, and to build business value by ensuring that their third-party relationships are optimized.
Since 2000, leading global brands across a diverse range of industries have counted on Aravo for their end-to-end enterprise supplier and third-party risk management. Brands including GE, Unilever, Procter and Gamble, Google, Salesforce and many more. Aravo has also distilled this experience and best-in-class technology into rapid time-to-value applications that help companies manage a wide range of programs including: anti-bribery anti-corruption, responsible sourcing, data privacy, information security, GDPR, and financial services regulatory compliance.
Aravo supports a user base of 200,000 corporate users, managing more than 5 million third party users in 36 languages and 154 countries.
Aravo was recognized as a leader by independent analyst research firm Forrester Research Inc., in The Forrester Wave: Supplier Risk and Performance Management Platforms, Q1 2018. Aravo is the top-ranked vendor in the current offering category.
Aravo has also been recognized with GRC 20/20s Value Award for Third Party Management for providing measurable value in GRC efficiency, effectiveness and agility, the GRC 20/20 Innovation Award for Aravo for GDPR. Aravo was named as a Category Leader with the highest Completeness of Offering of any provider in the Chartis RiskTech Quadrant for Third Party Risk Management Solutions, 2017, and was named a Challenger in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management.
Aravos employees are inspired by contributing to a greater purpose through providing solutions that help eradicate corruption and social injustice from the worlds supply chains and third-party networks.
Aravo is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices and partners across the US, Europe and
Aravo is growing rapidly and recognizes the importance of building a world-class team to fuel our continued success. With significant investment and strong leadership to expand our business, its a tremendous time to be joining the Aravo team. In this role youll have the opportunity to:
- Provide a valued voice, where ideas and creative approaches are welcomed.
- Feel a sense of accomplishment as you are empowered to deliver in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment.
- Celebrate successes and grow with us!
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing, motivated, hands-on Accounting Systems Manager to support the Companys Accounting function. The Accounting Systems Manager will be responsible managing and supporting accounting technology and maintaining accounting policies and procedures that ensure the highest level of efficiency while following appropriate internal controls and compliance with US GAAP. This role will focus on the efficiency and scalability of all workflows of the accounting processes from a technology perspective. This role is an integral part of the finance team and will report to the Corporate Controller.Responsibilities:
- Ensure overall and day-to-day system operations are functioning properly during current and future system transitions.
- Own all recurring, operational aspects of our accounting systems, including user support, third-party and custom integrations, data transfers, month end accounting close activities, elevated account access controls, performance optimization, memory consumption monitoring, data integrity, user security, etc.
- Utilize business analyst and project management skills to provide accounting production support across accounting systems (including accounting ERP).
- Collaborates with the other finance, legal, and sales operations managers to support both overall department and company objectives.
- Serve as the accounting implementation lead for new accounting applications which include data tracking, reporting, and document management modules.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions that automate the monthly accounting close
- Support external audit requests.
- Seek opportunities to standardize and automate processes to gain efficiencies.
- Experience with Financial Force, OpenAir, Vena, Avalara, or similar accounting systems and managing implementations; expense reporting software; and SFDC.
- Knowledge of scripting and SQL skills
- Must have solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with advanced Excel skills required, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Minimum 5+ years of accounting/accounting systems experience, preferably high growth SaaS environments and/or Big 4 accounting environments.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Must have knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP)
- The successful candidate will have a "roll-up-the-sleeves" attitude, be able to multi-task and be ready to thrive in a very fast-paced startup environment.
- Proven ability to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects, along with wearing multiple hats.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter and problem-solver with minimum direction, while being a good team player.
- Strong sense of business ethics, integrity and discretion.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with a minimum level of supervision.
- Effective and decisive under pressure and operating with a sense of urgency.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Matching
- Equity Participation
- 4 Weeks of Vacation
- Fully Stocked Kitchens
- Company Sponsored Charitable Day of Giving Events
- ......and many more!