Accounting Software Analyst
Duluth , GA 30096
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Accounting Software Adoption Analyst (Training and Implementation)
CINC Systems is a fully integrated cloud-based homeowners association accounting and property management software system. Its the largest SaaS player in its space and is growing rapidly.
In Fall 2019, CINC received significant investment from Spectrum Equity, a well-respected growth equity fund that has invested in the likes of Ancestry.com, SurveyMonkey, Origami Risk, Grubhub, Lynda.com and GoodRX.
Following that investment, CINC has bolstered its executive team and made significant hires across the company.
CINC is currently seeking an Accounting Software Adoption Analyst to join our Training and Implementation team either remotely or at our Duluth office.
Due to the current pandemic, this role is working remote on a full time basis regardless of location.
Individuals would be responsible for working closely with our customers and the Training and Implementation team to support/train new customers onboarding to the new software. They will also resolve software and accounting-related issues as they occur.
Responsibilities for Accounting Software Adoption Analyst
- Support / Train customers on daily/monthly/yearly accounting functions in software
- Proactively monitor and ensure customers are adapting and meeting training goals in all aspects of software
- Trouble shoot software and accounting issues for new customers
- Provide solutions to accounting and software issues as they arise
- Provide thorough, accurate, and professional responses to the customers
- Document and forward customer requests for modification or enhancement to the appropriate team members and provide feedback to the customer on such requests
- Create user documentation to handle frequently asked questions as well as provide step by step business process instructions using any component of the system
- Work collaboratively with and provide assistance to other internal teams as needed
- Utilize math and accounting skills to analyze key financial data and reports
- Provide support through case system to new clients prior to moving to the Customer Support Team
Qualifications for Accounting Analyst
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in accounting or related field strongly preferred
- Strong familiarity with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong ability to use and ideally past experience with database or spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel
- High Software Aptitude is required and software support experience is a plus
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Positive attitude and team player
CINC is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Work with an amazing team and leadership that really cares!
- Opportunities for growth
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan (Healthcare & Childcare)
- 401 K via Transamerica (up to 2% matching)
- 136 hours of PTO per year (5.23 hours accrued every pay period)
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Annual bonus for all positions
- Free snacks when in office