City Wide Facility Solutions
Cedar Knolls , NJ 07927
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Target Territories/Counties: Union, Essex, Hudson & Morris
Seeking a Facility Solutions Account Manager (FSM) to join our Operations team as part of a growing, locally owned commercial building maintenance management company.
Do you consider yourself a farmer with experience in growing an existing client base with an eye toward potential add-on service opportunities and making a commission to top it off?
Are you committed to quality and control, providing the highest level of client service while building long standing relationships?
City Wide of Metro NJ has been keeping commercial properties looking their best, offering 20+ interior and exterior building maintenance solutions from janitorial to floor care, window cleaning to power washing, handyman services to painting, lawn care to parking lot maintenance. City Wide prides itself in acting as an extension of our clients management team, working to determine the right building maintenance solutions for their building.
Facility Solutions Account Managers (FSM) are responsible for managing operations of assigned client contracted services in the Metro New Jersey market. This position will travel and provide field support including - training, guidance with new client start up, inspections of Contractor performance and compliance with client requirements, trouble-shooting customer request/complaints, coordinating site visits, and developing long-term relationships with clients and Contractors. Additional responsibilities include negotiating contracts on additional services, procuring supplies for commercial building clients and ensuring high client satisfaction and retention.
As a City Wide Facilities Solutions Manager, you will:
- Manage all aspects of assigned client relationships, including client retention, expansion and diversification of City Wide building solutions and/or products.
- Manage, expand, and diversify client relationships with an eye toward potential add-on service opportunities.
- Formulate and manage an effective service strategy and schedule tailored to each client.
- Manage all Contractor relationships including - interviewing and hiring, negotiating pricing and other contract terms, developing service specifications, verifying Contractor compliance, and removing/replacing Contractors as necessary.
- Ensure a standard of excellence through detailed quality control inspections of client sites and consistent follow through in meeting/exceeding client expectations.
- Effectively communicate all client issues with Contractors and the Management; promptly address any client issues or problems that arise.
- Train/develop your Night Manager(s) how to work with employees, service providers, and crew members to meet/exceed client expectations
- Provides excellent customer service and builds strong client relationships
- Committed to Quality Assurance & Control
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding organic client growth quotas
- Can do attitude who solves problems proactively rather than reactively
- Ability to work independently meeting with clients on a defined frequency
- Communicate in a professional, direct style
- Brings previous service industry experience
- Ability to coordinate and work effectively across internal teams including Sales and Operations
- Former athletic & military personnel a plus but not necessary
- Minimum 3-5 years B2B Account Management experience with a demonstrated ability to grow existing clients (target facility experience: Uniform, Fire & Safety, Facility Services, Food & Beverage, Office Supplies & Furniture)
- College degree (2yr minimum) or equivalent experience
- MS Office & CRM Data Input Experience
- High Sense of Urgency, Accountability & Coachability
- People oriented personality with some sales-ability to upsell current clients and/or prospects
- Ability to motivate and positively reinforce regarding quality control and corrective actions
- Issue / Complaint / conflict resolution and communication skills
- Must have own vehicle to travel between buildings (mileage reimbursed)
- Competitive Compensation Package (Base, Commission Structure, Potential Client Retention Bonuses)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Packages available
- Phone/Technology Allowance Package
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Operations Training & Product Knowledge Learning & Development Program
- Nationwide Network Support & Innovation
- Career advancement opportunities to grow into Sales Management or Director of Operations