Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Centri Business Consulting, LLC
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Centri Business Consulting, LLC is dedicated to providing the highest quality finance and accounting consulting services to its clients by being reliable and responsive to their needs. During the internship, youll gain first-hand knowledge of the day-to-day responsibilities that come with this exciting and rewarding career. Youll receive mentorship and guidance from team members, allowing you to grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
The Accounting Intern has primary responsibility for assisting with Financial Reporting, Technical
Accounting and SOX engagement work plans. The Intern demonstrates the attributes of excellent
client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- Assisting preparing financial statements as well as other required pre-audit support materials.
- Assist in technical accounting research as necessary.
- Research basic and intermediate accounting topics and present more senior members with your proposed solution
- Support accounting services for clients
- Participate in multiple engagements and begin to interact with client personnel.
- Be a contributing member to the team, soaking up information and competently analyzing and prioritizing information to make appropriate recommendations and suggest solutions.
- Participate in special projects for our clients that provide further growth and learning experiences, as needed.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the engagement teams
- Collaborate with clients, working hand in hand to deliver a quality product within the clients time frame
- Apply understanding of Centri policies.
- Develop understanding of engagement requirements and clients business.
Qualifications: Currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business-Related Field) required. 150 Credit Path. CPA Exam Path. Majority of accounting required classes completed Strong capacity for organization, independent thinking and self-motivated Willingness to take on projects with little ongoing support after initial instruction (quick learner) Must be able to work effectively with multiple team members Strong communication skills Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships. Strong analytical skills. Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress. General understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) principals. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Advancement Opportunities (we promote on talent, not tenure!)
- Leadership and Learning & Development Opportunities
- Mentor Programs & CPE Comittee
- Flex Work Life Balance
- Great Benefits and Vacation Package