Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Accounting & Finance Support
Ecom Solutions Inc.
Palo Alto , CA 94304
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Contract - 3 + months
- Provide accounting and finance-related support to the Supplier Enablement dept for duties as listed below.
- Review, process, gather, and compile accounting transactions and documents for completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Communicate with internal & external clients and other staff members to explain and/or train on onboarding suppliers / validation process, and maintaining the supplier database in Oracle.
- Review supplier requests & supporting documents for accuracy, compliance and validation.
- Monitor activity within Supplier Coordinator Workbench & ServiceNow.
- Communicate with vendors as needed to ensure documentation is accurate & information received is validated
- Review & analyze transactions linked to a new supplier request.
- Maintain Supplier Enablement desktop procedures in Confluence.
- Ensure compliance with University policies, and federal regulations and requirements
- Participate as a member of a project team and contribute to change management strategy through communication and collaboration with others
- Serve as a liaison to other departments to resolve supplier enablement issues.
Education & Experience: High School diploma or equivalent and two years’ work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- Ability to operate computerized office applications and accounting systems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate information to internal audiences and client groups.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sit, sort, file paperwork or parts, grasp lightly, and use fine manipulation, lift, carry, push and pull objects that weigh 10 pounds or less.
- Occasionally write by hand, twist, bend, stoop and squat.
- Rarely stand, walk, reach or work above shoulders and use a telephone.