Hillsboro , OR 97124
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Flux is currently searching for an Accounting Coordinator for one of our clients located in Hillsboro, OR. Our client is a global A/E-EPCM firm with more than 20 offices around the world and projects in more than 30 countries. Projects include program management services from site selection through design, construction, commissioning and start-up, for seamless project delivery.
Our client is seeking an Accounting Coordinator to ensure projects are invoiced timely to convert WIP to AR; revenue is generated accurately to project P/L margins; and AR is collected per client payment terms.
Interface with PMs and Clients to provide Project Support; provide reports/tools and training; help identify and resolve potential risks before they become problems.
Works closely with Project Managers to build a rapport/partnership that helps maintain client requirements and the projects financial success.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Invoicing for a particular set of Client projects; overseeing the financial progress from activation to completion.
- Project Maintenance – Set-up, Revision/Changes, Document Management and Close out.
- Project AR Collections Support – Assist PMs with collection efforts; provide AR report to identify concerns.
- Project Reporting and Monitoring – Run reports, assist PMs with reporting efforts.
- Works closely with Project Managers.
- Effectively communicate with Controller, SBU and Division Managers to discuss billing and earnings process concerns when they arise.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and additional assignments as directed by Supervisor.
- Other Project Accounting duties as assigned may include as either a primary responsibility or as backup for such tasks as Cash Receipt posting, Timesheet posting, and ERP process improvement initiatives, etc.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Minimum of three years of progressive industry experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of general Accounting Principles and Practices and Project Cost Accounting
- Knowledge and experience in Excel
- Sharp Communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail
- Work in Team Environment
- Ability to work under deadline situations and respond to changes in proprieties
- High level of discretion and confidentiality related to sensitive or confidential information.
Flux Resources LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.