Global Channel Management, Inc.
Peachtree Corners , GA 30092
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Accounting Contractor/GL needs 5 years prior work experience within a general ledger team, preferably at a senior analyst level or higher
Accounting Contractor/GL requires:
- Four-year degree in Accounting
- Systems aptitude is a requirement for this position. Ideal experience includes working knowledge of Oracle GL, Inventory, and other sub-ledger applications, Hyperion Financial Management, Workday Revenue Management, and proficiency in using Business Objects.
- Strong understanding of inventory and revenue accounting.
- Expert Microsoft Excel user; able to handle complex functions, pivot tables, and working with high volumes of data
Accounting Contractor/GL duties:
- Assist with oversight of accounting activities performed by outsourcing partner
- Help drive monthly close cycle and supplemental reporting process for Americas, EMEA and APAC.
- Review of manual journal entry requests, as needed.
- Review and approve of balance sheet account reconciliations
- Administration of Balance sheet reconciliation QA process
- Analysis and resolution of routine accounting issues
- Various special projects (heavily involved in system upgrades and convergence)
- Ad hoc responsibilities including support for internal/external auditors