Widger Talent LLC
Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ChromaDex Corp. is an integrated, global nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people age. ChromaDex scientists partner with leading universities and research institutions worldwide to uncover the full potential of NAD and identify and develop novel, science-based ingredients. Its flagship ingredient, NIAGEN nicotinamide riboside, sold directly to consumers as TRU NIAGEN, is backed with clinical and scientific research, as well as extensive IP protection. TRU NIAGEN is helping the world AGE BETTER.
Now, ChromaDex has an opening for a full-time Accounting Clerk with strong accounting principles, attention to detail and commitment to excellence. In this role, the Accounting Clerk will perform general accounting duties, including accounts payable and accounts receivable, cash/bank reconciliations and month-end closings. In addition, as part of the accounting duties, the Accounting Clerk must be able to enter data and communicate with customers and vendors.
Main duties include:
- Accounts Payable Processing and payment of vendor invoices and California Sales Tax. Communicating with other departments to ensure proper accounting for purchases and expenses.
- Accounts Receivable Analyzing accounts receivable aging status and following up with delinquent accounts.
- Cash and Bank Reconciliation
- Ensuring that cash transaction entries accurately match the bank statement.
- Prepare work papers and supporting documentation to be submitted to external financial auditors during the quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Month-End Closing General ledger account reconciliations and preparation of support documents for external financial auditors.
Other duties may also include:
- Filing Accurately filing records in a timely manner.
- Provide sales reports, expense reports and other accounting information to other departments as requested.
- Answering vendor calls as needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Accounting Principles.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and
- Experience with Great Plains Dynamics and CRM a plus. Training, Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or higher in Accounting/Finance
Full medical/dental benefits, paid PTO, matching 401K