Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Chattanooga , TN 37402
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
What We Do
Southtree and Legacybox were founded on the conviction to restore -- to revalue what has been devalued. On the surface, we are about preserving outdated memories -- tapes, film, photos, and audio -- into digital keepsakes that are usable and safe for future generations. We are led by the desire to find simple, technology and design-driven ways to reconnect people with things that matter most, but are being lost or overlooked. Simply put, we help make memories matter.
Southtrees mission is to reconnect people to the things that matter most. As the Accounting Clerk at Southtree you will assist the Accounting Team and management with accounting, record keeping, and preparing end of month financial reports. Southtree is a fast-paced, dynamic work environment that is constantly evolving and changing, and we are looking to add a team member that is ready for the challenge.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with maintaining accurate accounting records by filing invoices, cash receipts, and other documents.
- Review invoice documentation for necessary approvals and completeness.
- Maintain vendor files including requesting W-9s, invoice documentation, and other information as needed.
- Follow up with vendors on miscellaneous billing issues.
- Assist with preparing EOM journal entries.
- Assist with generating EOM reports for management.
- Record customer payments, reconcile to customers AR balance, resolve discrepancies, and follow up with customers for payment.
- Process outgoing mail requests, faxes, and other administrative tasks.
Background and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience as a bookkeeper or office administrator, preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, required
Characteristics and Traits
- Credible, ethical, confidential, articulate
- Diligent, organized, and highly detail oriented
- Exceptional communication skills
- A no task is too small attitude and a positive, spirited outlook
- Sense of humor
- Full-time, salaried
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- 401(k) match
- Constant supply of coffee
- Awesome people