Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Accounting Clerk I
Fidelity Partners Medical Staffing
Aberdeen , MD 21001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Accounting Clerk I-Aberdeen, MDAbout Us:
Fidelity Partners is a leading national healthcare support services company specializing in the Medical Staffing, Executive Search, and Outplacement of medical professionals for both premier private sector clients and in support of our military and government clients. We are committed to the highest levels of professional and ethical service in the market today and work to cultivate long-term relationships. We have a reputation built on integrity, an expert knowledge of the medical industry and attention to individual client and employee needs.
We are currently accepting qualified applications for an Accounting Clerk I to support one of our Government clients at Aberdeen, MD.Work Description:
- Files office paperwork (e.g., record builds, memorandums, support agreements, funding documents).
- Typing and word processing (e.g., may type record builds, funding documents, memorandums).
- Posts actions (e.g., funding/execution documents) to journals or subsidiary ledgers of an accounting system (e.g., Standard Operations and Maintenance, Army Research and Development System (GFEBS).
- Review computer printouts such as reports from the accounting system (e.g., GFEBS) against journals (e.g., ARL program database (PD) or intra office databases/spreadsheets) to identify deltas.
- Prepares fund transfers by typing a form or by initiating the action in the ARL PD.
EOETHIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY CHANGE DURING THE PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE VIA A MODIFICATION TO YOUR OFFER LETTERApplication: Interested candidates may apply at email@example.com or fax resumes to 210-568-4518.
- High school diploma.
- One (1) year of general office experience.
- Basic knowledge of standardized bookkeeping and accounting procedures used in an accounting system.
- Basic knowledge of electronic spreadsheet use.