Accounting Clerk needs 1 to 2 years of budget management experience with an accounting or finance background
Accounting Clerk requires:
Bachelors Degree Business Administration or Accounting
Solid Excel skills are mandatory
Experience with SAP, Oracle and other PO systems a plus
Accounting Clerk duties:
Manage invoices and work with Finance and Media Operations Director to ensure a transparent and accurate payment process is executed for all media buys.
Work as direct liaison and build relationships with internal stakeholders (Media Strategy team, media vendors, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Finance and Purchasing) to better troubleshoot and resolve all billing issues.
Create and manage all purchase orders.
Update spreadsheets and databases will all financial information.
VIEW JOBS4/24/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-23T00:00* Assists with inventory control with oversight by the Purchasing Clerk of the department.
* Responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance and cleaning of rehabilitation equipment.
* Assists in greeting/escorting patients and facilitating smooth departmental flow of patients.
* Assists therapists with patient care under the direct supervision of the therapist in accordance with state licensing regulations.
* Performs the duties of a secretary, in which they have been oriented to, in the absence of the administrative secretary and ambulatory practice secretaries.
* Completes other appropriate duties as assigned.
* Assists department in filing, photocopying, and generalized organizational activities.
* High School Diploma Required.
* Must possess communication and interpersonal skills sufficient to work closely with all staff.
* Must possess decision making skills and entry level health care knowledge to effectively complete duties and responsibilities.
* Work requires up to three months' orientation to acquire necessary familiarity with department and hospital policies and procedures, and the specific quality standards of care and competencies, and procedures unique to the assigned job area.
* Must possess effective communication skills (written and verbal) to interact with patients (up to 50% of work time), rehabilitation team (up to 80% of work time), and patients' families (up to 10% of work time).
VIEW JOBS4/14/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-13T00:00Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
We are looking for an experienced field based Account Manager. This position is tasked with the growth of an assigned territory that includes a book of strategic accounts. You will also be responsible for developing new customers via prospecting and lead follow up. To be successful in this position, you will be able to quickly establish rapport, produce high volumes of sales calls, offer consultative solutions to opportunities and resolve customer issues.
* Maintaining strong relationships with assigned strategic accounts to drive retention and share of wallet growth.
* Calling on new accounts in territory from assigned leads, assigned prospects, referrals, assigned campaigns as well as opportunities identified by your own efforts.
* Become an expert in your assigned geography and end markets (ie, Construction, events, industrial account types)
* Drive revenue managing a Book of Business of accounts and develop relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned account base
* Knowledgeable of entire Sales Lifecycle and demonstrate effective issue resolution, retention, and closing techniques
* Work in a collaborative manner with all inside and outside sales reps and operations to develop trust and a spirit of cooperation
* Sub-contracting of services as necessary based on geographical areas or LOB's not covered directly by USS including Out of Footprint (with manager approval)
* Ability to present to customers and prospects multiple solutions across a variety of USS Products/Services
* Maintain a working knowledge of all USS Products and Services, both within and outside of assigned territory
* Team oriented, willing to assist colleagues with training, sharing knowledge and general assistance
* Special projects as assigned by the department manager.
* Meet company established sales goals for assigned territory.
* Conduct effective sales presentations on company's product line in response to the unique needs of each customer.
* Process customer quotes/proposals, orders and contracts.
* Perform job walks, site checks, and take daily calls.
* Meet company requirements for strategic account management face to face visits and phone calls. Conduct routine site visits for quality assurance purposes
* Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to quickly resolve general inquiries & issues.
* Properly execute all CRM, pricing, and order processing activities to ensure accurate reporting capabilities by management.
* Provide timely weekly expense reports to management.
* Network in Industry Associations (ie, construction associations, event associations).
* Attend bid openings / meetings.
* Attend all regional sales meetings and calls.
* Complete a territory plan as assigned by your manager.
* Compliance with USS pricing tools and policies
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
* Customer Relationship development
* Ability to sell value to differentiate USS from the competition
* Prospecting / Cold Calling / Referral generation
* Customer Service
* Teamwork with all sales channels and operations
* Lead Sourcing
* Closing and Negotiating
* Time Management
* Excellent follow up skills (leads, issue resolution, etc.)
* Strong written and verbal communications
* Decision Making and Problem Solving
* Associate's Degree (AA) from two-year College or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* At least 3 years related experience and/or training
* Valid Driver's License and proof of current automobile insurance.
* Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.)
United Site ServicesFoxboroMA
VIEW JOBS4/24/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-23T00:00GENERAL SUMMARY/ OVERVIEW STATEMENT:
The Division of Otolaryngology APRN Team Manager (APRN –TM) functions as a clinical leader and clinical team member delivering care to a panel of patients for whom s/he has responsibility for the planning, implementation, coordination and evaluation of care related outcomes. The position is primarily located at the FXB and Faulkner satellite sites. Additionally, as a clinical leader, the APRN-TM coordinates and collaborates with the Division Practice Manager to provide management and oversight for the clinical practice of the inter-professional team (team) which may include nurses, medical assistants, and other clinical support staff who are integral to the care of patients at all three sites (BWH, Faulkner and FXB) and across the division. Works in partnership with the patient care team and other practice leaders to ensure effective delivery of care and actively supports the achievement of patient, departmental and organizational goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to responsibilities outlined in Job Code 001082:
In collaboration with the multi-site leadership teams, develops, leads and manages the clinical practice, quality and safety of patient care of an interdisciplinary team which may include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, medical assistants and others who are essential to the care delivery model at the Faulkner and BWH clinics. Provide support and ongoing active engagement with FXB practice leadership who provide direct management of the FXB satellite site
B. Patient Care Organization
In addition to responsibilities outlined in Job Code 001082:
In coordination with other APP staff, provide management and triage of the RN, Patient Advice and Prescription pools across the division
Job Code 001082:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* In collaboration with the leadership team, develops, leads and manages the clinical practice, quality and safety of patient care of an interdisciplinary team which may include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, medical assistants and others who are essential to the care delivery model.
* Responsible for coordinating care and meeting patient care needs in conjunction with a variety of providers including; licensed independent providers acting in consultation, population managers, care managers, and others.
* Participates in the hiring, supervision and performance evaluation for team members
* Identifies opportunities for and initiates interdisciplinary collaboration to achieve team and patient goals.
* Utilizes available resources and methodologies to advance practice within the department and beyond, with the aim of improving the care of all patients, particularly those most at risk for adverse outcomes.
* In keeping with the mission of an academic medical center, seeks opportunities to disseminate clinical knowledge and nursing practice development through publication in scholarly journals and participation in professional meetings.
* Leads and/or participates in departmental, hospital and/or system-level committees and task forces as a representative of the department, practice and the Department of Nursing as requested.
* Accountable for collaborating with the other members of the team, appreciating and valuing their contributions, and encouraging all to "work at the top of his/her license/role, education and training" for effective care and service to patients in the context of efficient use of resources.
* Establishes effective interpersonal relationships with other nurses, clinical departments, and interdisciplinary colleagues.
* Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required.
B. Patient Care Organization
* Performs in the role of direct care provider and is responsible to work both independently and in collaboration with other providers to maintain a panel of patients.
* Provides direct care, counseling, and teaching to patients.
* Performs physical examinations and provides preventive health measures appropriate to patient needs.
* Orders, interprets, and evaluates appropriate lab and diagnostic tests to assess patients' clinical problems and health care needs.
* Arranges for appropriate plan of care and follow-up based on outcome of diagnostic, lab, and physical assessment findings. Seeks consultation as appropriate.
* Orders medications and writes prescriptions according to organizational and regulatory policies and procedures.
* Records pertinent patient care findings in the electronic medical record.
* Sets priorities for appropriate and efficient management of patient care that reflects evidence-based practice and cost-effective management of time, available human resources, supplies and equipment.
* Maintains an interdisciplinary approach to planning and communicating patient care information by discussing patient data with appropriate providers, the clinical team and other health care professionals.
* Incorporates the concepts of health maintenance, prevention, and promotion into daily practice through patient education and counseling.
* Assists patients and families in self-care management through the provision of information, tools and resources.
* Demonstrates awareness of community and hospital resources and assists staff, patients, and families to effectively utilize them.
C. Quality Monitoring
* Engages in regular performance improvement activities. Uses performance and patient outcome data for continuous quality improvement. Contributes to developing structure, processes and systems to improve the care and disease management of patients.
* Collaborates with physicians, physician assistants and the interdisciplinary team to refine team goals and objectives and further ensures ongoing continuous improvements to the care delivery model.
* Analyzes, interprets and presents team-based care results to various audiences as appropriate including senior organizational leaders, departmental and practice leaders, nursing leadership, colleagues, and staff.
* Translates themes uncovered through ongoing quality monitoring and evaluation into the care model and the clinical practice of the interdisciplinary team.
* Administrative office, ambulatory settings.
* Working conditions may include busy and sometimes stressful patient care encounters, and environments where there may be exposure to communicable diseases and hazardous materials.
* Fast paced office and clinical setting.
* Frequent, daily use of computer, telephone, fax machine.
* Occasional early or late meetings.
* Internal and external presentations.
* Adheres to hospital and departmental policies. Recommends changes in policies and procedures.
* Experience leading a patient population care delivery model using clinical guidelines and protocols.
* As described above, provide management and oversight for the clinical practice of the inter-professional team (team) which may include nurses, medical assistants, and other clinical support staff who are integral to the care of patients at all three sites (BWH, Faulkner and FXB).
HOSPITAL WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works within legal, regulatory, accreditation and ethical practice standards relevant to the position and as established by BWH/Partners; follows safe practices required for the position; complies with appropriate BWH and Partners policies and procedures; fulfills any training required by BWH and/or Partners, as appropriate; brings potential matters of non-compliance to the attention of the supervisor or other appropriate hospital staff.
* Current registration in nursing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. MSN (or) DNP (or) PhD, (or) a BSN with a master's degree in a related field, required.
* National APRN Certification required; Family NP certification strongly preferred.
* Current nursing licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. APN license to practice in Massachusetts required.
* Prior ENT experience required.
* 3-5 years of APRN experience strongly preferred.
* 3-5 years in previous leadership, management and program development strongly preferred.
* 5-10 years of clinical experience in large complex healthcare organization or community-based practice setting – strongly prefer both.
* Current certification required or to be attained within two-year period from 10-1-18 or from date of hire after 10-1-18. Certification must be maintained while employed in this position.
* Experience working with a diverse patient population.
* Ability to work with a variety of information systems and databases: MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, and electronic health record.
* Knowledge of – and commitment to – the principles of team-based care with an awareness of local, regional, and national trends in care redesign and transformation.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Expert clinical knowledge, leadership and technical skills to achieve all aspects of the role.
* Strong organizational skills with demonstrated managerial ability.
* Project management ability and skills.
* Ability to manage meetings to encourage participation and achieve results.
* Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
* Demonstrated effectiveness as a team leader, member and facilitator.
* Ability to manage time and resources effectively to meet program deadlines and objectives.
* Problem-solving ability, data management and analysis.
* Ability to perform in fast-paces office, clinical and patient home settings.
* Demonstrates knowledge of evidence-based practice and assures clinical practice within the program is evidence-based.
* Must possess the ability to function clinically both as an autonomous provider and as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a variety of clinical and administrative staff forming strong partnerships.
* Ability to function at the highest level professionally and clinically, must possess excellent interpersonal skills.