Flagship Food Group
Meridian , ID 83646
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you are comfortable with detail and repetition, but also consider yourself adaptable and solution oriented, please check out this job!
Similar positions: Customer Service Coordinator, Data Entry Coordinator, Inventory Coordinator, Sales Processor, Office Administrator, Inventory Planning Tech, Logistics Rep, AP or AR Accounting work
Location: Meridian, ID
Purpose: Work on a small friendly accounting team in a stable industry: FOOD! Training is onsite in Meridian near Pine/Eagle Road in Meridian. After you are trained, ability to work form home "some" of the week. Help with order closing, reviewing shipment details, monitor invoices, credit memos, on the purchasing side help with PO receipts.
Wanted: high attention to detail, humble, hungry, fast learner, detail orientation, team player
Day in the Life:
- Perform daily invoicing functions within the accounting and/or sales division of the company - generate accurate and timely invoices. We will train you on our system and process. (Hiring Manager is SUPER friendly!)
- Resolve Billing errors by gathering back-up for any approved adjustment such as price discrepancy, damaged item credit, duplicate invoicing, return, non-collectable write off, etc. Check system records, supporting documents and other backup to verify that over-credits do not occur.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written. Email or present correspondence to accounting team on status of accounts portfolio as necessary to update customers accounts.
- 2+ years experience in customer service, procurement, order processing, and/or professional food industry experience in an administrative or AP/AR type role
- Minimum Associates Degree preferred, or, additional 2+ years experience if no degree.
- Skills: MS Office, proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to: self direct, prioritize, adapt to all supplier user interfaces quickly (e.g. MS Access, Sage ERP system), work in a growing environment that requires flexibility and ability to adapt; work independently and as part of a team to manage the sales and order process.
- Other: quick learner, team player (enjoys working with others when necessary), task oriented, organized, ability to work with or without direct supervision, detail oriented, not afraid of hard work but appreciates work/life balance, accountable, reliable, determined.
Health, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off (18 days year 1).
Monday-Friday schedule (no weekends)