Accounting And Finance Intern
Los Angeles , CA 90017
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, and driven person to join the team as our Accounting and Finance Intern.
Your primary responsibility will be to assist in maintaining AR, AP and related data bases. Prepare invoices for wholesales clients. You will also be expected to identify and implement improvements to our processes and financial reporting. As an Analyst, you will report directly to the Senior Finance and Accounting Analyst, working daily in the following areas:
- Assist in management of Cost of Goods Sold analysis, Whole Sale database, and Invoice database.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to improve sales and costs management; analyze the very large and detailed amount of data we have on our customers to understand and drive marketing policies, compare prices negotiated with actual prices paid on ingredients, packaging, shipping, production, etc.
- Assist operations with administrative and financial tasks (credit applications, suppliers registration documents, companys W9, etc.).
This role is fast-paced and requires full attention of the candidate & constant communication with our team. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly organized individual to fill this role & add value to the team. Previous consumer goods experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Prior experience as an Accounting or Finance intern is a plus, preferably with a food, beverage, fashion, or cosmetics company.
- It is important to have a clear command of the English language and excellent communication skills, both verbally and through technology, i.e. knowing how to use Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Power Point.
Competitive pay, opportunities to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy, A human-centric culture inclusive of wellness perks.