The Tax Ladies Inc
Louisville , KY 40291
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job SummaryAre you in search of opportunities to advance your career in accounting? A senior accounting specialist position has recently opened in our staff, which we are looking to fill with a well-qualified individual dedicated to his or her craft and looking for an organization worthy of the same dedication. As our senior accounting specialist, you would be personally responsible for conveying all financial management information to our executive team. Such an opportunity could be a great way to increase your accounting skills through macro-level analysis. As ours is an ever-growing company, the potential is there for you to transition into a managerial role as future staff is brought on.Job Responsibilities
- Oversee all monthly payroll, accounts receivable and payable, tax payments, claim and invoice generation, and management of overhead expenses.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in regards to net revenue losses and gains, operating costs, travel and material expenses, and all other executive-level summaries for upper management to review.
- Manage and track all activity related to inventory, including sales and rentals as well as promotional use, and re-order products when volumes get low.
- Meet regularly with department heads to review budgetary allowances and expenses, and to ensure that each area's financial records are reconciled by month-end.
- Attend department staff meetings and executive meetings to provide an accounting of department- and organization-level financial figures.
- Participate in annual review boards to analyze financial information for the prior year and make recommendations for improvements going forward.
- Work with internal personnel and (if needed) outside tax consultants quarterly to prepare tax forms for submission.
- Assist external auditors in reviewing processes and workflow by providing reports and supporting documentation, and by contributing personal knowledge and analysis.
Job Skills & QualificationsRequired
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or other related field from an accredited institution
- 2-3 years' experience in accounting or other role involving financial analysis
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of corporate tax laws
- 5-6 years' experience in accounting or other analytical role (including supervisory experience)
- Proficiency in all of the programs of the Microsoft Office suite