The Finders Group
Gastonia , NC 28052
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling financial transactions, statements, records, and reports;
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Enter monthly inventory and cost of goods sold.
- Support the monthly close process.
- Conduct periodic physical inventory.
- Maintain perpetual inventory.
- Manage the standard cost system.
- Conduct product line analysis for management review.
- Maintain responsibility for routine compilation of product manufacturing costs for payroll, inventory accountability, and factory labor.
- Verification of actual costs and computation of variances.
- Develop, install and control systems for determining unit cost of products or services.
- Classifies production costs into wages, material and overhead.
- Assists with miscellaneous financial compliance tasks, various research projects and/or special projects.
work experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration.
- 2-5 years of experience; preferably manufacturing and cost experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to set priorities, work with minimum supervision, and flexible to handle frequent interruptions.
- Must demonstrate analytical aptitude, a sense of urgency, and ability to take initiative.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite
- Working experience with Microsoft DynamicsGP, Syteline, and management reporter preferred.
- Working experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SSRS is a plus.