Accountant - Manufacturing
Chicago , IL 60604
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Accountant for Manufacturing Company urgently needed!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- ESOP contribution
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT:
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- AFLAC insurance
- ADVANCED MS Excel skills (including formulas, pivot tables and macros)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Manufacturing/Distributing environment - (MUST HAVE)
- Excellent analytical skills with strong focus on accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of staff
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Verifying accurate moving-average costs
- Prepare analyses of various account balances and assists in month close process
- Process specific inventory related invoices and submit for payments
- Coordinate cycle counts and physical inventories
- Provide summary reports to management related to inventory value/quantity change
PLEASE SEND DIRECT EMAIL FOR CONTACT AND A COVER OUTLINING HOW YOUR EXPERIENCE MATCHES THE JOB!
LETS GET YOU HIRED!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year