Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Accountant And Payroll Specialist
Resicum International LLC
Navarre , FL 32566
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a highly motivated Part Time Accountant & Payroll Specialistto join our team in the Pensacola, FL area.
This positionrequires a proactive and self-starting professional who is eager to grow within our company. They will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the accounting and finance department by executing tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role requires strong accounting knowledge.Primary responsibilities:
- Support all aspects of accounting management Includes cash, billing, general ledger, compliance, etc.
- Month End Financial Reporting takes ownership of the month end close. Includes account reconciliations, journal entries, and performing complex calculations using Excel.
- Audits this position will lead the annual financial and other audits, including work comp, tax, 401K, DCAA, and bank audits.
- Audit documentation and assist with preparation of semi-monthly payrolls, including tax changes, deductions, retroactive adjustments and time entry adjustments.
- Update, audit and maintain employee-level clinical compensation information.
- Establish and update procedure documentation for all payroll processes.
- Resolve both routine and non-routine payroll problems.
- Ensure compliance with benefits plans, labor laws, and payroll tax related matters.
- Assist in Year-End payroll activities and other projects.
- Government Contracting experience with knowledge of DCAA, FAR, and GAAP
- 5+ years of accounting and payroll experience
- CPA or CPA eligible
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel formulas, pivot tables and look-up
At Resicum International we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Resicum International hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.