Boise , ID 83702
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Drake Cooper, the Account Supervisor is responsible for leading all day-to-day activity on their accounts. They serve as the primary client contact and are seen as the central leader of an account by internal agency teams. A successful Account Supervisor will establish a collaborative relationship with the client and internal team. The Account Supervisor works directly with every agency discipline at Drake Cooper and carries the primary responsibility of delivering work on-time, on-budget, and in accordance with agreed-upon strategies and objectives. The Account Supervisor knows the status of every project the agency is working on for their client and will often take a leadership role in bringing projects from inception to completion while communicating with the client throughout the process. The Account Supervisor is capable of leading nearly any size of agency project for their client.
- Leads the development of all client projects and campaigns through the agency. Most often the Account Supervisor is personally leading these efforts; they will also oversee Account Managers or Account Coordinators on smaller client needs.
- Keeps the Account Director involved and aware of the activities happening across the account; seeks their guidance, support, and assistance when necessary on client projects and events.
- Keeps a healthy and positive day-to-day agency/client working relationship.
- Is comfortable calling attention to projects or assignments that have fallen off-track; is equally excited to relay positive messages and be supportive of agency teams for their work/effort.
- Seeks to be involved with account planning and strategy teams to co-author briefs and seek collaboration and approval with their client.
- Manages the development, and client approval, of media campaigns as they run through the agency; works directly with the media team to ensure accurate and innovative media plans.
- Manages the development, and client approval, of creative campaign concepts and productions by serving as the primary client liaison from the beginning to the end of each campaign.
- Continually watches the health of their accounts internally; tracks that all jobs, campaigns, and deliverables align to approved marketing plans (or equivalent).
- Must be comfortable working with all agency disciplines, including media teams, digital teams, creative art directors and writers, marketing analysts, account planners, production teams, research teams, internal finance, and agency leadership teams.
- Involved in, and often oversee, monthly billing on their accounts; ensures that all projects are falling within scope and that agency work is falling within client-approved estimates/SOWs/media plans.
- On certain accounts, the Account Supervisor may be asked to manage status reports, arrange meetings for teams/clients, and ensure that all action items from such activities are accounted for.
- Foster a positive and collaborative working relationship across all agency team disciplines.
- 5-10 years of agency account management experience.
- Has already demonstrated the ability to lead portions of an account, or already leading smaller accounts, entirely on their own.
- Fast paced, energetic workplace.
- Dynamic and accessible management and co-workers.
- 401k plan with a match.
- Agency paid medical, life and short term disability insurance along with options for vision, dental, additional life and long term disability insurance.
- A generous time off program including family leaves.
- Office Green Bike Membership.
- Time off programs for continuing education and volunteer work.
- Flexible work schedules for flexible life/work balance.
- Internal education program.
At Drake Cooper we embrace differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status and other characteristics that make each of us unique. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate a culture based upon respect, diversity and inclusion