Draper , UT 84020
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Blueroof360 Media, a Ben Kinney Tech Division Company, is currently seeking entry-level Account Specialist team members. Our office is located in Draper, Ut.
Ben Kinney - Tech Division is a top technology company in the real estate services industry and one of the fastest growing in the country.
As an Account Specialist, you will work as a team with and report directly to the COO, with a focus on reaching out to and gaining relationships and getting access to MLS data feeds in the USA and Canada. You will spend your day calling, emailing, and texting clients, partners, and MLS companies to gather needed information and get agreements filled out. You will also create and keep reports updated.
You will work hard and be rewarded with opportunities to directly affect your career and earning potential through your own efforts.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording data, information, and documents.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; responding to requests.
- Resolves complaints by investigating issues and composing responses.
- Maintains quality service by monitoring standards; advising supervisor of potential problems.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Tech savvy.
- Skilled with computers, email, smart phones, and web-based tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office applications (mainly MS Excel).
- CRM and/or Real Estate background a plus.
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and handle shifting priorities.
- High School diploma, College degree a plus.
- Must work in Draper, Ut office.
- Competitive base pay for entry level position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Flexible PTO