Nicepak Products Inc./ PDI
Woodcliff Lake , NJ 07677
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Driven by a commitment to research, quality and service, PDI provides innovative products, educational resources, training and support to prevent infection transmission and promote health and wellness. Encompassing 3 areas, our Healthcare, Sani Professional and Contract manufacturing divisions, we develop, manufacture and distribute leading edge products for North America and the world. We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
The Account Specialist is an important member of the Contract Manufacturing Division, responsible for all current orders from entry through shipment and the management of our customers. In this position, they play a key role in working directly with our customers and all internal disciplines to meet or exceed the divisions sales budget and to satisfy customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
The individuals primary focus will be the management of the customer relationship for all established products. As such, he/she will work closely with our customers and are a primary liaison between the customer and the internal support groups within the company.
- Establish excellent working relationship with our valued customers to provide superior support
- Daily collaboration with Planning, Quality, Warehouse, and Operations in order to coordinate activities related to delivering customer products as scheduled including all problem resolution and decision making.
- Interface with internal business partners to obtain needed information for customer communications
- Enter and track all customer purchase orders from order entry through production, quality release and shipment
- Work directly within customer SAP platforms and other web-based systems to issue customer specific production and shipment notifications
- Work closely with finance on invoice discrepancy resolution and past due invoices with customers and attend weekly A/R meetings.
- Attend / lead customer meetings
- Responsible for reporting monthly customer service levels and preparing weekly issues report
- Tracking of customer specified metrics (OTIF, SOTIF ect)
- Own weekly staff meeting updates of customers and order status
- Manage liabilities for product transitions as new products are introduced and existing products discontinued including issuance of Gold Sheets to Regulatory and archiving documents.
- Review raw material prices, MOQs and provide pricing updates
- Proactively look for ways to streamline and automate processes coordinating customer systems with PDI systems.
- Maintain account specific special shipping instructions within the ERP system, and audit to ensure compliance
- Generate weekly/monthly customer reports as requested
- Process RMAs and credit requests for customers as needed
- Process intercompany billings for orders shipped outside of NY
- Process manual billings
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service levels at or above desired goals
- Internal and customer specified reports issued accurately and in timely manner
- Accuracy in order processing from point of order receipt to customer delivery
- External customer metrics on various objectives
- Customer feedback and satisfaction
- Bachelors degree preferably in a business or science discipline
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Outlook is required.
- Experience with SAP web based platforms is required.
- Experience with EDI electronic submissions is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of D365, AS400/BPCS, WMS and JDA systems is preferable.
- Experience in pharmaceutical/ OTC or consumer products manufacturing along with supply chain experience is preferred.
- Experience with international shipments would also be helpful but not required.
- 1-5 years of work experience in a customer support role in a manufacturing environment.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, proactively problem solve, make decisions on their own, work well in teams and independently, be detail oriented and strive in a deadline driven environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written), detail oriented, ability to multitask, and collaborate within cross-functional groups. Organize workload efficiently.
- Must have excellent follow-up skills. Motivation, drive, a desire to be the best to our customers and a passion to learn and excel.
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources