This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position primarily assists staff in the department by performing routine administrative and departmental activities.
The position description outlines those Essential Functions of the position that must be performed with or without Reasonable Accommodation.
Representative Essential Duties may include any or all of the following:
- Processing, documenting and troubleshooting routine daily transactions
- Performing data entry tasks as needed
- Process, maintain, verify, and periodically audit directories, contacts, and/or reports
- Providing administrative support to management, other department staff and organizations
- Creating, editing, routing and filing of departmental documentation as instructed to assist with document imaging, communication, account management, and audits
- Coordinating and directing information and inquiries to appropriate party
- Contact outside parties to verify information
- Converting hard copy documentation to electronic images to facilitate storage and retrieval
- Review and assign electronically received correspondence to office and department staff within set turnaround parameters
- Preparing accounts for referral to appropriate third party contacts
- Collecting, sorting, and delivering mail to both internal and external locations
- Process documents by either printing, faxing, or mailing to appropriate parties
- Administer company log in information for carrier websites and provide point of contact support for inquiries
Secondary Functions may include any or all of the following:
- Provide telephone support as needed
- Performing data entry tasks as authorized by manager
- Promote and implement LEAN Processes
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of general office experience preferred
- Accurate data entry skills are required
- Experience in a health care environment with medical terminology is helpful
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer relations and communications skills both written and verbal
- Able to use reason and logic to solve problems and to multi-task as needed
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic office equipment and software such as MS Office
- Must be able to work with a diverse team and customer base
UMG offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including work flex options, medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k with generous employer contribution, outstanding vacation & sick time allowances, 9 paid holidays per year, flexible spending accounts, discounted Tri-Met and C-Tran passes, wellness program and MORE!
If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to work in an innovative environment, please apply!