Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Account Service Manager
Aurora , CO 80041
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AccountService Manager Biomed Services; Spectrum Technologies ATranscat Company
ThroughTranscat's core laboratories and strategically-integrated vertical markets, weoffer precise, reliable, fast calibration services through
Calibration Centers of Excellence strategically located across the UnitedStates and Canada. To support our customers' calibration service needs,Transcat delivers the industry's highest quality calibration service andrepairs.
An important part of the Transcat companies,Spectrum Technologies provides calibration services on-site with a nationalfootprint of distributed technicians and through depot-based services inCentral Pennsylvania. This role has national scope in maintaining a base ofexisting core accounts, securing new business through marketing andself-generated efforts, and working with a selection of strategic sizedaccounts within a more rigorous program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The successfulprofessional in this role will assist predominantly in servicing the existing Spectrum Technologies customer base but will have influence and impact to the overall new and retained customer base.
- In ideal performance in this position will demonstrate a combination of phone and email interaction, alongside CRM and legacy pricing systems and assist in the management ofactivities, pipeline management, modern onsite scheduling, and processimprovement to the operation.
- A successful candidatewill be measured on their contributions through providing exceptional service to existing customers, helping in the generation of portfoliogrowth, as well as net new customer service starts over the course of eachfiscal year. This will be judged both on invoiced dollar production as well as ensuringthat the customer milestones of required minimum customer outcome and appropriateservice experience have been met.
- If located outside Pennsylvania, the professional in this role willrequire periodic travel to the Spectrum laboratory and offices in Paxinos, PAas well as the corporate Headquarters in Rochester, NY. The position may entail other customer-driven travel, especially in the instance of periodic tradeshow and marketing activities.
- It is possible that the role will grow into one where there is accontability fordeveloping new business in target markets and incremental business withexisting customers through contact with customers via the telephone and email,targeting companies that Transcat/Spectrum has labeled as key in achieving strategicgrowth, but the primary focus initially in the role will be to learn the biomedical calibration business and maintain current relationships.
- You'll ensure overallexceptional customer satisfaction is being delivered in order to strengthen andgrow the business relationship. Provideexceptional customer service to both internal and external customers. Maintain professional phone etiquette at alltimes.
- Lead generationand prospecting may be required, including lead follow-up calls topotential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads andsell calibration services. The professional in this role will complete generalreporting on the territory activity in relation to quote status, planning andsales analysis as needed and requested by management.
- Educationand/or Experience
Minimum Requirement: Bachelor'sdegree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years relatedexperience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education andexperience.
Preferred Experience: 1+Years of Calibration Sales Experience, Familiarity with hospital systems,biomedical equipment, process improvement, and experience managing conflictingpriorities.
All qualified applicantswill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,veteran status or other protected status.