Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Account Sales Executive (Luggage)
Coserve Global Solutions
Glenview , IL 60025
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The purpose of this position is to carry out Account Sales activities and strategies, as established by the Marketing Manager and Senior management.Coordinator responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, maintenance of currently assigned global accounts, acquisition and maintenance of new clients, keeping good customer relationships and following up with customer needs by performing the following duties.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1.Maintain a good working relationship with Global accounts, across the organization chart, including design, sourcing, purchasing, and quality assurance.Receiving feedback and proposing new products or ideas that will contribute towards the Research and Development teams of YKK that may deem necessary for future developmental fastening products.
- 2.Acquire and maintain detailed supply chain information on all assigned accounts.
- 3.Implementation or coordination of a supply chain management strategy that will consist of forecasting products while also satisfying logistical needs by balancing with appropriate affiliates how to best satisfy delivery needs.
- 4.Market research, analysis and acquisition of new Global accounts, which may or may not be based outside of the U.S.
- 5.Market research, analysis and acquisition of fashion and product trends throughout the industry.
- 6.Establish sales targets for assigned Global accounts.
- 7.Monitor, analyze and develop Sales and Marketing strategies for assigned Global accounts, with regular and timely reports to the direct Manager.
- 8.Clearly understand YKKs Global strategy concerning anti-counterfeit activities, including proficiency in recognizing counterfeit products.
- 9.Continually educate and train all assigned accounts on YKKs anti-counterfeit activities, strategies and programs.
- 10.Provide assistance to other YKK affiliates, both Domestic and International, and other Global Marketing Representatives that will further contribute to marketing research, trends and sales
- 11.Timely reports to upper management.
- 12.Provides Sales and Customer Support to other Account Managers, including YKK USA teams.
- 13.Comply with YKKs Compliance Program Including Environmental, Quality, Health & Safety, and Confidential Information Management Guidelines.
- 14.Performs other position-related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISION AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in related field; or 0 to 5 years of related experience in related field and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:Valid drivers license
Domestic travel required; some International travel may be necessary as well. Must be prepared to travel on short notice. If International traveling at least 5 to 10 days each International trip would be expected.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.The employee is required to wear appropriate safety protective equipment at the proper times and in the proper environments as required by safety program rules.