Account Project Manager (Nutraceuticals/Dietary Supplements)
Keystone & Golden, Inc.
Garland , TX 75042
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Client has over twenty-five years experience in the contract manufacturing business and delivers remarkable dietary supplement products that are formulated for some of the top brands in the industry. They are currently seeking an experienced Account Project Manager to manage purchase orders through full cycle at their 450,000 sqft facility located in Dallas, TX. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, focusing on both the main contact as well as other related staff.
- Coordinate site walkthroughs during formal meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met.
- Lead and facilitate or assist in the resolution of customer problems or concerns.
- Proactively identify and pursue opportunities to present new product ideas with existing customers.
- Communicate regularly with all departments to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
- Manage service delivery to specified scope of work.
- Maintain satisfactory Accounts Receivable levels.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of two years account / project management experience.
- Knowledge of dietary/nutritional industry in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Able to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
- Takes initiative and seeks additional training or direction as needed.
- Must be willing to abide by policies and procedures, including those that are safety-related.
- Self-motivated individual willing to work hard, able to work in a group and alone, and be quality conscious.
- Demonstrates a professional, team first attitude toward work and co-workers.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a wide variety of equipment.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking of English.
Manufacturing work environment. Constant physical activities are required for this position. Able to tolerate working environment with inside hot and cold temperatures.
Activities include: ability to reach overhead, squat, and bend at the waist; the ability to lift up to 10 pounds or more; ability to climb up and down stairs throughout a shift; tolerance of standing posture continuously during shift; intense walking is involved. Dexterity for manipulating work materials; repetitive motion; proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English. Ability to respond to safety signals, such as those generated by forklifts.