Fort Lauderdale , FL 33301
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Website: www.theinsidersnet.com or about.theinsidersnet.com
The Insiders is a young and dynamic digital marketing and communication company, which is specialized in Word-Of-Mouth (WoM) marketing, a new and fast growing digital and social marketing medium.
Our core activity is to activate and invite Insiders Online community (Brand Ambassadors) to participate in our campaigns. During these campaigns, consumers receive, test, evaluate and share their product experiences with friends, family and peers. By using our proprietary processes, we activate consumers and they help improve brand awareness and we also provide consumer insights that are useful for our clients.
Our company is active in Europe, Latin America and recently opened a US office (Fort Lauderdale, Florida). From our US offices we are working with clients like P&G, Unilever, Henkel and Nestle, among others.
In order to further support our growth, we are looking for a talented and dynamic Account Manager.
Build Client Trust in order to Expand Revenue at existing strategic accounts.
The role of Account Manager is focused on optimizing Client LTV (life time value) and facilitating (new) sales development.
- Client LTV: creating a stable ongoing growth loop with the client to generate increasing strategic buy-in, resulting in higher client ARR (Annual Recurring Value) or ACV (Annual contract Value). This includes outlining a long-term business plan with the client and allign during onboarding, outcome health, renewal and deep selling within the same client DMU.
- Facilitate New sales development: create leads and opportunities within other client DMU or companies. Integrated client expert role into new business sales process Translate account /sector knowledge into AMAs (Account Marketing Asset).
- You report to the Regional Lead Client Success.
- Steer Client Success Manager(s): co-recruit, grow and coach Client Success Managers & install and maintain a client-centric team mentality that establishes Client Trust from the start.
- Client Success end-responsibility and key contact for the Client in case of issues. Ensure consistent execution and improvements on the Client Success Playbooks (Onboarding, Outcome Health, Client Advocacy) and system compliance.
- Client development: accountable for executing and improving the Account Management Playbook to drive Client LTV
- Develop and enhance customer relationships. Provide exemplary customer service through frequent face-to-face visits, telephonic, and/or electronic contact.
- Communicate clearly and proactively
- Be a trusted advisor for clients, previous Account Management experience is required.
- Process & system thinking
- Stakeholder management ability
Insiders Employment Environment Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing business, acting in many different sectors, where you can improve your skills and knowledge
- You become part of a vibrant young & progressive team
- The possibility to work in an international organization
- Always the first to get to know and try out the newest products.
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time