Morrisville , NC 27560
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Account Manager plays a central role in translating client goals into digital strategies. This person works closely with clients and internal teams to identify opportunities and activate full-scope digital campaigns. Account Managers are partially or fully allocated to specific client business, and serve as day-to-day contacts for both client and internal partners. The Account Manager provides proactive client management, and focuses on developing deep and trusting client relationships.
About the Position
Develops strong, trusting relationships with clients. Providing leadership and support from strategy and ideation through execution.
- Builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet and exceed client objectives.
- Executes client projects with internal stakeholders ensuring superb quality, while remaining on time and on budget.
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Develop plans on behalf of clients that utilize our full-scope of digital tactics.
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing and time assumptions adhere to budget.
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Supports project manager(s) in obtaining necessary internal resources for proposals and work delivery.
- Works with project managers to ensure team is aligned with client requirements.
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that all stakeholders are effectively integrated.
- Develops a total understanding of client target audience and goals.
- Writes and transmits meeting summaries for clients and internal teams.
- Participates in new business initiatives, alongside strategy and business development teams.
- Provides campaign performance reporting and insights to clients.
- Ensures accountability is established during the project planning process.
What We Look For
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum 2 year advertising/marketing experience required, 4+ years preferred in digital, media, and/or account management in an agency environment.
- Experience formulating and driving long-term strategic account plans, marketing strategies, and campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to react quickly to assess and implement solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with clients and push up-sell opportunities where appropriate.
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to think on his/her feet during presentations, explain in simple terms complex or technical information to non-technical people, and persuasively sell ideas.
- Ideal candidates will have basic understanding of digital tactics, including, content marketing, SEO, SEM, social, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure, and meet tight and competing deadlines.
What We Give
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits.
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off.
- Fast paced and family friendly environment that cultivates creativity.
- Rewarding position that fosters career growth with in-depth learning of client business and marketing and business strategies. Exposure to a wide variety of industries, both B2B and B2C.