Account Manager Southern Florida - Mro/Military
Noble Supply & Logistics
Miami , FL 33101
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Noble is a global eCommerce and technology company with corporate offices in the Greater Boston Area. We provide equipment, procurement, logistics, and supply chain solutions to customers around the world. Our global footprint includes sales offices, distribution centers and other operations throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia and Africa. Our team uses integrated systems to provide quick and efficient responses as part of delivering a wide array of products and services. Our culture is focused on integrity, exceeding customer expectations, empowering our people and collaborating to grow our business together. Noble is committed to quality products and services for our customers. Our ethical and fair relationships with our suppliers have earned us multiple customer appreciation awards. We also pride ourselves in a safe and satisfying environment for our employees. Our mission is to deliver technology based solutions to the worlds most difficult logistical challenges-no matter how tough the challenge, how long the mission, or how far from home.
Currently we are seeking a Military Sales Manager for the Southern Florida Region.
Do you thrive on achieving aggressive goals and working independently? Are you known for your ability to turn any stranger into a friend? Are you looking for new challenges and a dynamic, fast-paced work environment? Searching for a career that leverages your unmatched Sales abilities to serve our war-fighters?Noble Supply & Logistics is always seeking exceptionally talented Sales professionals to support our Military customers across the U.S. These roles are based out of hired candidates home offices collocated with major military installations within the broader regions supported. All candidates MUST possess extensive Sales experience with a demonstrated track record of achievement. Coast Guard,Military/Government ID card, Reserve, Retired or dependent is strongly preferred.
- Develop relationships with Military customers at all levels: end users, supply, officers, KOs, in the Southern Florida region.
- Creatively address customer problems, becoming a true resource and solutions provider.
- Understand contract/funding methods and assist customers in their use.
- Partner with suppliers to provide best products & values to meet customer requirements.
- Determine innovative strategies to win business.
- Understand and represent Noble products and services and carry out direct sales activities in order to meet company defined quotas.
- Provide management with sales plan on a monthly basis.
- Generate quotes for customers and assist them in identifying optimal funding vehicles.
- Work with support teams (purchasing, accounting, warehouse, etc.) to ensure that all information is up to date in the system and that orders are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Regularly follow up on closed sales to ensure delivery and quality were as promised.
- Make cold calls, face-to-face and via telephone prospecting to develop new business.
- Prior Military or Coast Guard service or experience working with a Military or Coast Guard client base preferred
- At least 5 years proven sales experience or related industry experience
- Bachelors Degree in business, technical, or other related field preferred
- The ability to network and build solid relationships with a strong business acumen
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Databases, Web-Based Applications, Salesforce (SFA) and NETSUITE
- Detail oriented with an aptitude for working with data - Must be highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
- Must be friendly and likable comfortable talking to anyone at all organizational tiers.
- Must possess strong strategic and analytical skills required to analyze customer problems and develop creative/effective solutions.
- Must be utterly committed to providing legendary customer service.
- Strong understanding of military contracts, defense procurement and relevant purchasing methods helpful.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Work from home when not visiting clients supporting a mission bigger than yourself. Be a part of a team that provides mission critical building material to the Military. Working directly face to face with the warfighter daily.