Risk Strategies Company
Burlingame , CA 94010
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Risk Strategies, a privately-held National Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Firm with over 1,900 employees and 97 offices throughout the US is seeking a collaborative and resilient Account Manager for our Personal Risk Management team. The Account Manager will fulfill an integral role in developing cohesive relationships with clients by serving as a strategic advisor for coverage related inquiries and analysis, driving renewal efforts, and partnering with Producers on prospective marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be an interpersonal and proactive problem solver with demonstrated success in servicing a book of Personal Risk Management accounts.
As a Personal Lines Account Manager at Risk Strategies, you will:
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Actively service/retain existing accounts and develop new business opportunities.
- Maintain appropriate system records of service, marketing, and policy communications with clients and carriers by documenting and updating electronic files and AMS accordingly.
- Schedule personal client meetings at annual renewal or more frequently to maintain client contact.
- Support Producers through proposals, suspense, follow-up, etc. to assist clients and achieve agency's business goals. Keep Producers apprised of client status.
- Respond to client inquiries, service requests and claims issues within established timeline.
- Inform and educate clients regarding coverage, exclusions and exposures.
- Execute coverage analysis: enlist assistance of other departments when applicable, notify client of coverage gaps, provide client with quotation for additional coverages, and document our proposal in addition to clients acceptance/declination in AMS.
- Market, analyze, negotiate and prepare carrier renewals, including alternative renewal options.
- Refer all leads, other than Personal Lines, to appropriate department.
- Review all renewals within established guidelines.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 years experience of Personal Lines client management experience
- Valid State P&C brokers license
- College degree preferred
- Industry specific designations preferred CISR, ARM or similar
- Proficient in insurance agency management systems, AMS 360 and Work Smart preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Personal Lines underwriting, coverage, rate analysis, and experience reporting
- Ability to clearly articulate these products/plans to clients and underwriters
- Understanding of marketplace trends and best practices to best meet client needs
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer applications, esp. Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to collect, interpret and/or analyze complex data and information.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and handle multiple tasks with interruptions or changing priorities.
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills