Account Manager, Personal Lines
Simi Valley , CA 93063
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Provide clients with expertise in the field of Personal Lines Insurance through a quality of service that maintains a long-term relationship both internally and externally. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, as a relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction. Support Personal Lines Department.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute
each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Disseminate appropriate needs of client as it relates to Personal Lines Insurance
- Market to carriers to appropriate coverage
- Facilitate requests and needs of Carriers on behalf of clients
- Use independent judgment and discretion placing values and coverages and makes appropriate recommendations to clients with matters of insurance
- Take complete applications, including follow-up for documents required for processing in accordance with agency and carrier policies and procedures
- Set the customers expectations and educate them on the entire insurance process
- Follow through on transactions to ensure policies are properly issued
- Meet goals and objectives as agreed, comprehensive reviewed, and subject to modification
- Complete special projects as assigned by management
- Retain and grow assigned book of business, utilizing resources provided on a monthly basis to track and manage your profitability goals. Review your client base to find areas that would require additional protection to our clients, in areas that could represent a hazard where coverage may not currently be provided.
- Support and assist agency producers and account executives