Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Due to our continued success we need talented passionate people with experience managing relationships with complex healthcare oragnizations; to ensure customers and their patients gain the most benefit from Oneview solutions and as a consequence retain and expand customer services and revenue.
The role is based in Chicago. The successful candidate will work alongside sales, implementation, technical support and clinical specialists.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide customer account leadership and cultivate a broad range of senior leadership relationships through establishing yourself as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in patient engagement and digital health.
- Liaise with Oneview Marketing to cultivate public relation opportunities and thought leadership partnering opportunities with our client stakeholders.
- Identify the key value drivers of our clients and hold accountability to execute on value realization and measurement activities. This includes ownership of value and outcomes measurement, reporting and client presentations.
- Develop and maintain strategic account plans for each assigned client.
- Conduct regularly (quarterly at minimum) client leadership business reviews inclusive of key Oneview stakeholders as appropriate.
- Leverage client value realization and established relationships to initiate expansion, add-on and upsell opportunities.
- Accountable for assigned client contract renewals.
- Maintain all account details and stakeholder information within the CRM.
- Serve as client point of contact and be internally accountable for all client contracting related work.
- Serve as primary liaison between Oneview Support and the client.
- Support the service delivery team on appropriate internal or client escalations.
- Own the process for client product enhancement requests post go-live by directing through appropriate internal processes and channels.
- Own and manage client clinical and operational subcommittee groups. This involves planning, organizing and executing on directives from these groups which often tie directly to value realization.
- Manage and promote Oneview User Group efforts.
- 5+ years experience in a account management role, either with a software or professional services organization in the healthcare provider (i.e. hospital) sector..
- Bachelors Degree or higher in a business or equivalent discipline is desirable.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to manage ambiguity and customer stakeholders effectively.
- Be skilled at presenting effectively to large customer groups, as well as producing clear written deliverables.
- Proficient on all Microsoft Office applications and ability to work comfortably with data analytics tools.
- Be hands-on, happy to explain Oneviews vision and present the range of Oneview software.
- Be passionate about Patient Care and impact our systems have on patients, their family and hospital staff.
- Demonstrate you are a team player and have the ability to influence outcomes that benefit your Customer and Oneview.
- You must love talking to our customers and prospective customers in person. This role will require a road warrior with a significant amount of travel required