Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 4 days ago
By joining the Oculus Health team, you will join a fast-growing early stage start-up that is truly making a difference in the healthcare industry and for patients. Our software platform empowers patients to lead the management of their chronic diseases through a revolutionary new model of collaboration with clinicians. We have built our product based on proven research methodologies and evidence that our disruptive approach will yield unparalleled improvements in experience, outcomes and cost. The time for change is now, and Oculus Health is poised to have a profound impact.
As an account manager at Oculus Health, you will have the exciting responsibility of managing current customers in addition to seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be working with a group of seasoned professionals to generate sales leads, host appointments and demo meetings, and qualify leads created by the Marketing department. You will work closely with the Oculus Health sales and operations teams as a liaison ensuring a consistency in data knowledge in an effort to continuously and consistently showcase Oculus Health as a leader to its current and future clients.Responsibilities:
- Passionately educates prospective clients on Oculus Health products and services to healthcare customers.
- Seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Achieve monthly lead quotas.
- Up-sell to existing clients and nurture current accounts
- Initiate the first step in identifying interested parties in learning more about the companys products and services
- Manage accounts and partnerships through ongoing reviews of the Oculus Health services to identify customer needs, as well as anticipate future needs.
- Ensure customer retention by maintaining excellent relationships with all named accounts.
- Work with clients to identify and pursue opportunities to grow with Oculus Health.
- Assist the Oculus team with facilitating, prioritizing and resolving client needs and concerns.
- Leverage all tools and resources to ensure an effective flow of data and information between sales and operations.
- Provide continuing education to the client on new updates within the Oculus Health technology.
- Keep a pulse on client satisfaction and listen to clients while taking all feedback to the Oculus Health team.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Complete all administrative tasks for the client thoughtfully, thoroughly and promptly.
- Educate new clients to ensure a thorough understanding of how to efficiently manage and educate patients on Oculus Health and how the team will help manage their healthcare needs.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Previous account management experience with physician's offices
- Leadership and team management
- Ability to educate clients using provided data sets; ability to use clearly presentation, results-driven data to educate and enhance value for our clients
- Determined nature to take ownership of each client account, dive deep in product knowledge, organize client meeting agendas, and plan effectively in order to execute strategic client education initiatives
- Prior experience in account management, relationship management and sales/account ownership
- Process oriented with ability to sell
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Ability to source, develop, and sustain strong customer relationships
- A sincere interest in helping people and working for a company that is making amazing strides both within the healthcare industry and for patients!
- Strong organization and presentation skills
Oculus Health is a team of passionate individuals joining together to help both patients and clients, and we would love YOU to join in on that passion! As a technology start-up, Oculus Health offers a fun and flexible work environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while participating in something special. Oculus Health offers a competitive compensation plan, along with Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Time-off. Please view more about our company at www.oculushealth.com.
If you are an innovative, entrepreneurial-minded overachiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing healthcare, Oculus Health is that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (OculusHealth) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on whats happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
Seniority Level: Entry-Mid 3-6 years experience
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness, Medical Practice, Hospital & Health Care
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Account Management