Marketing Instincts, Inc.
Temecula , CA 92589
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Controller Gear is the licensed retail brand extension of Marketing Instincts, specializing in the manufacturing and selling of video game accessories and retail merchandise officially licensed by Nintendo, Pokmon, Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation, Bethesda, and many other high profile brands.
We sell direct to some of the nations leading retailers such as Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and Game Stop. Controller Gear also specializes in custom product design, development, and offshore manufacturing for premiere clients such as Microsoft Xbox, EA Games, Blizzard, and more.
We are seeking a stellar Sales Coordinator with high energy and strong organizational skills to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The selected individual will work closely with our National Account Sales Managers on an array of projects, ranging from Sales to Preproduction Management and Buyer interaction.
We are looking for a highly reliable, positive individual with high attention to detail to join our team.
- Provide technical sales support to National Account Sales Manager.
- Check and review incoming orders for accuracy, delivery and completion.
- Address and assist in any and all product development questions with the assistance of the National Account Sales Manager.
- Direct responsibility in creating Sales Presentations.
- Preparation for Management and Sales Meetings including but not limited to, providing product selection, samples, and presentations.
- Effectively and accurately relay order requests within a team for effective order management (internal and external channels) including Licensing, Marketing, Product Development, Production and Sales.
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings
- Sample Management Preproduction, Post-Production and product development as needed. Also includes sample request and delivery.
- Monitor sell through, on hand, in stock and inventory of items.
- Monitor sales and analyze performance trends to identify issues as well as opportunities.
- Provide data and analytical support for presentations and business reviews used by National Sales Account Manager to present at sales meetings.
- Knowledge in understanding Retailer Data Portals such as Retail Link.
- Manage task list , provide weekly project updates, execute follow-up tasks, report completed items, request feedback and direction as needed to move projects forward.
- Follow-up & through with inquiries from internal/external channels for order clarification and request for shipping extensions as needed.
- Understand and maintain account vendor compliance.
- Maintain all Account Specific Requirements and consistently update & create Account SOP's.
RequirementsExperience as an Account Manager for Walmart and/or Target Ideal candidate has retail/wholesale experience in a licensed consumer electronics, video game accessory, mass retail, consumer goods and/or toys environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office Products. Professional interaction: tactful, positive, effective communicator (verbal and written). Critical thinking; ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task all while taking direction