Account Manager (Marketing Agency Account Manager)
Upward Brand Interactions
Columbus , OH 43215
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Upward Brand Interactions is seeking an Account Management professional to lead client marketing efforts. This key position seeks an individual with the ability to develop client strategies and develop effective programs in the digital and traditional marketing realms. The ideal candidate will possess strong strategic capabilities, excellent client management/diplomacy skills, be a strong communicator/presenter and have the ability to create proactive ideas that make a difference in our clients businesses.
The chosen candidate will be ready to take their game up to a new level, and have a demonstrated track record of successful client management and account development.
About Upward Brand Interactions
Upward Brand Interactions is a post-digital marketing agency focused on helping clients grow their brand, enhance customer experiences and elevate employee engagement. We provide a performance edge by helping clients out think, out create and out perform the competition in a rapidly-changing digital landscape.
- Candidate will have 5+ years of account management experience in an agency-related environment
- Understanding of digital is essential to the Upward servicer and client mix Strong strategic and marketing/communication expertise
- Ability to lead client and agency teams, working together to create exceptional results
- Mastery of marketing abilities in traditional and digital marketing realms Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a diverse team environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple simultaneous clients and projects
- Degree in marketing or communication is preferred
- We work with clients who respect us as partners and strategists
- We don't think work-life balance is a buzzword, it's a philosophy we practice every day
- We are inclusive, positive, passionate, innovative, down-to-earth, and we work hard
- We encourage professional development through industry association and group memberships,conferences and online learning opportunities
- We foster an environment that nurtures team members who are motivated and driven to always be learning
- We believe in a casual, yet energized environment
- We offer competitive compensation, paid holidays, and PTO
- We offer competitive health insurance and 401K programs