New York , NY 11251
Posted 3 days ago
HolonIQ is a market intelligence leader for the global impact economy. Our team of talented, hard working innovators power decisions that matter across climate, education and health, providing data and insights that support growth, innovation and risk intelligence. Our customers are governments, institutions, firms and investors around the world who are leading innovation, technology, policy and investment across the global impact economy. https://www.holoniq.com/
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is responsible for ensuring that our customers receive a world-class experience by acting as their voice, helping them drive impact, and continuing to evolve key relationships. The role plays a vital part in scaling our business through renewals and expansion, enhancing processes, and integrating customer feedback to drive product development.
- Experienced at managing and growing a book of business and comfortable building relationships with every persona type, from analysts to senior leaders
- Insatiably curious about your clients’ workflows and priorities, and an excellent listener
- Able to "see the big picture" and fully understand customer needs, bringing consultative and solutions-oriented mindset to every conversation while also observing trends in learning processes and product needs, adjusting approach and offerings based on new information
- Able to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- An excellent question asker and communicator, able to draw critical product insights and user experiences from clients, as well as communicate internally as narratives and trends
- Highly entrepreneurial, a fast learner, and a self-starter
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder. High EQ is a must!
- Disciplined and independent while able to collaborate with cross-functional teams and embrace feedback
Client relationships and strategy
- Work with HolonIQ customers to deeply understand and deliver on strategic objectives, tapping into a wide range of resources across the business to help them get the most possible value. This is included but not limited to platform optimization, market conversations with content experts and access to community resources, events and webinars
- Build and maintain customer relationships, ensuring all accounts are highly engaged, gaining significant value, and feel connected to our work
- Cultivate lasting, trusted relationships and build champions to scale HolonIQ's presence across large organizations
- Maintain a diverse book of accounts with varying needs, specialisms, and at different points in their customer journeys
- Deliver exceptional customer experience - always responsive, direct, and diplomatic
- Confidently and effectively communicate company, service, and product updates
Account health, retention and expansion
- Drive value that leads to expansion, renewals and customer satisfaction
- Establish and track KPIs for each account, closely monitor health, and implement tactical solutions to sustain and grow engagement
- Grow revenue within existing accounts by identifying expansion opportunities and successfully leading upsell conversations
- Organize and update Hubspot (internal CRM) and ensure excellent data hygiene, including onboarding notes and success plans, as well as tracking of milestones and tasks.
- Ensure every platform user is set up for success, feels comfortable with features, and has clearly defined use cases
- Support and inform educational materials and resources to drive end user engagement and minimize learning curve
- Run quarterly check-ins with decision-makers to ensure we are achieving KPIs
- Maintain high customer NPS and satisfaction.
- Maintain 100% net revenue retention by delivering high rates of renewal and cultivating opportunities for expansion.
- Autonomously identify and deliver proactive solutions to drive engagement and impact
- Identify and build processes and systems that will help the team scale
- Act as an internal voice of customer (VOC), capturing product feedback and articulating key themes and trends to help grow solutions and our feed into our product roadmap
- Maintain close, collaborative relationships with marketing, insights, sales, and intelligence unit teams
- Identify opportunities to develop new training and support materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, adoption, and deepen product proficiency
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
- 3+ years experience in B2B customer success, account management, and/or strategy
- Experience in data analytics, business intelligence, market research, or SaaS products
- Polished, articulate, engaging and authentic in customer communication
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and pipeline management
- Proven track record building relationships, driving renewal, and helping inform growth
- Exceptional CRM management and hygiene to provide up to date and accurate forecasting
- Comfortable communicating with data experts, possessing strong analytical capabilities, and a deep interest in data/pioneering technology
- Passionate about the impact sector. Previous experience in education, climate, or health technology is a plus.
- Skilled negotiator who’s comfortable handling tough questions
- Proactive problem-solver, self-starter, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Up to 6% 401K co-contribution. Competitive health benefits with medical, dental and vision coverage
- 20 days paid annual leave, up to 10 days paid sick leave. 4 months paid parental leave and additional 8 months unpaid parental leave after an initial 12 month qualifying period.
- Short Term Incentive Plan (quarterly bonus scheme) based on achievement of agreed performance targets.
- Work environment where you are given the freedom to develop to your full potential and become a trusted member of the team
- The opportunity to contribute to the success of a fast-growing, market-leading product.
- In-house coaching to help you grow personally and professionally.
- MacBook Pro and all the peripherals you need to succeed.
- Beautiful office in New York (good coffee, big windows, great views, office puppy, sparkling water:-) with the opportunity to work remotely.