Account Manager - Heavy Haul/Heavy Lift
Great White Staffing
Baton Rouge , LA 70802
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
POSITION SUMMARY: The Account Manager is responsible for the Company’s sales and gross profit goals to include all sales within the assigned territory. Market analysis, research and the establishment of marketing and promotional activities are the required responsibilities.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determines the service to be offered consistent with the company’s mission and ongoing evaluation process
- Identifies the unique service demands each customer requires and solicits business from these customers with an open eye to expanding and maximizing service realized from each account
- Monitors pricing and trends in the territory
- Provides effective Customer Service in the areas of technical knowledge, quality, timeliness, shipping procedures, transactional paperwork and payment procedures
- Monitors and controls expenditure of the territory sales and marketing function to conform to budgetary requirements
- Establishes short-range and long-range planning of sales and marketing
- Knows customers, competition and sales territories
- Works with management to collect accounts receivable
- Attends sales training and meetings
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience and/or working knowledge of the transportation & crane industry required. Experience should include responsibility for long-term customer satisfaction.
- Strong knowledge of crane, rigging, and transportation industry
- Experience selling to refineries, petrochemical plants, and general industrial contractors.
- Experience selling to commercial contractors and hospital construction contractors a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred but not required