Account Manager For Property & Casualty Insurance
Hunt Insurance Group LLC
Tallahassee , FL 32301
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Provide interoffice assistance and advanced technical expertise to the Program Developer and Account Executives in the sale, placement, and service of Property & Casualty accounts.
Highlights of the duties for the Account Manager are as follows:
- Client retention with service that meets or exceeds the client’s expectations.
- Analyzes quotes, recommends markets, and assists the Account Executive and the Program Developer in the preparation and presentation of proposals. Ensures the accuracy of rates, data and proposals before site visits or release of information to client.
- Continues to interact with the customer’s Risk Manager or designated person, to monitor the progress and make certain that the procedures are followed.
- Provides ongoing advice and service to customers, as needed in the maintenance of the customer’s insurance policies and programs sold. Handles troubleshooting as needed.
- Assists the Account Executive in advising customers of modifications to insurance programs and the extent to which these provisions lie outside the coverage of the customer’s existing insurance program.
Job Posting should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by the Manager.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- In-depth knowledge of property/casualty insurance practices, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of customer service activities related to rating, marketing and administering P&C insurance accounts.
- Ability to work with minimal instruction and direction.
- Ability to analyze problems and make decisions based on existing policies, rules regulations and procedures.
- Ability to plan and organize own work to meet defined objectives.
- Skill with speaking in one-to-one situations where tact is required.
- Ability to work well with other people and understand their wants and needs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to five years of experience in the marketing and rating of insurance policies; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional designations or Surplus Lines license preferred
- Florida 220 or 440 license - required