Seattle , WA 98107
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cycling Frog is normalizing the consumption of casual use THC products. We are on a mission to make THC convenient, affordable, and fun by making a sessionable THC beverage the same price as a beer or soda. We want to change the way THC is consumed and viewed by our society by focusing on lower potency ready to drink beverages that can easily fit into anyones lifestyle. Under the Federal Farm Bill, we are allowed to sell these low potency THC products across all 50 states via the internet and anywhere you can grab a beer.
Cycling Frog is looking to bring on an Account manager to accelerate the growth of our quickly growing wholesale business. We are a small, scrappy team and this role will manage existing wholesale customers, onboard new customers and cover all the miscellaneous things that come with being on a small team in Ballard, Seattle. This role will be directly responsible for the following:
Were looking for an Account Manager to join our team. This role will be based in Seattle and will be responsible for the following:
- Manage most wholesale accounts and be the primary point of contact for wholesale customers.
- Provide quality customer wholesale experiences and be a positive representation of the brand by ensuring prompt, thoughtful and pleasant responses to all inquiries and concerns.
- Manage and improve customer retention, satisfaction, follow-up, and assist the Senior Wholesale Manager to improve the wholesale website, user experience and overall customer experience.
- Implement strategies to increase customer retention by understanding core causes of customer attrition and working with the team to address these issues and come up with innovative solutions .
- Work with wholesale partners to identify how to increase sell-through in their channels and support our products on shelf. Develop sales materials and strategies to support the wholesale partners with the Brand team.
- Visit wholesale partner locations and find opportunities to improve the in store experience of our products via merchandising, displays, etc.
- Create and maintain the wholesale portal to host sales materials
- Responsible for driving increased customer order value through effective merchandising, cross selling, promotions and innovative ideas
- Develop and optimize customer onboarding procedures, videos and sequence. Ensure that our site, products, and any other items are easy for customers to understand and support our brand image.
- Maintain our CRM by entering new clients, updating account information, developing and executing onboarding and retention sequences, drafting and sending promotional emails, and other daily functions.
- Effectively communicate across departments to improve organizational cohesion.
- Work with wholesale partners to implement any changes including policy, pricing, new programs, or any new department decisions.
- Manage wholesale tiered pricing program.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Attend trade shows and events as needed.
- 3+ years of sales experience required. Marijuana, hemp, or CPG sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or Public Relations preferred.
- Able to thrive in a startup environment where one needs to be self driven, able to figure out the answers on their own and manage themselves.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Preferred experience with Dropbox, Shopify, and Shipstation.
- Intermediate administrative and excel experience.
- Creative-thinker, excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Thrives well under pressure and enjoys rising the challenge.
- Self-directed, highly organized, customer-focused, detail oriented, and competitive.
- Able to pivot to changing priorities.
- Willing to travel.
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, and dental insurance).
- Employee discount program and sample product.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- 401K plan.
- Company events.
- 25 days paid time off
- 2 paid holidays annually.
Salary range 50-65k