Implements sales strategy for increasing sales and profits for specified accounts. Responsible to manage a portfolio of accounts and are responsible for building strong customer relationships, developingaccountmanagement strategies, coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet customer needs, and identifying opportunities to growaccounts
Major Areas of Responsibility
Respond to and coordinate all internal and external activities associated with assigned accounts. This would include but not be limited to expediting, quoting, providing samples, coordinating meetings, delivery and scheduling issues and negotiating contracts, LTAs, etc. to ensure continued profitable business, price erosion prevention and expansion of core technologies.
At assigned accounts, develop and maintain strategic relationships at various levels within the organization.
Develop sales forecasts at assigned accounts to support the S&OP and business planning process.
Understand customer applications and problem opportunities and how CTS can provide that solution either with existing products or new product development.
Work with advanced engineering to position CTS for future technologies
Support developing customer strategies at assigned accounts.
Provide market intelligence from competitive and customer needs perspective to aid in CTS strategic product strategies.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Complete understanding of the products and technologies.
Strong negotiations & sales abilities.
Must be able to make sound decisions based on objective data gathering consistent with CTS goals and objectives.
Must be a self-starter and results oriented.
Must have good time-management and planning skills.
Proficient in both written and oral communication. Must project a positive image that is well-respected, both internally and externally. Must be skilled in giving presentations
Must be able to lead individuals and teams in the organization to meet customer requirements in the most cost-effective manner.
Travel to the customer is expected. Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint. Foreign language skills may be required as dictated by the customer base.
Education and Experience
Technical Bachelors Degree and 6+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Five years of automotive industry experience
Ability to work several hours at a computer
Ability to travel (domestic and international) as needed
VIEW JOBS2/6/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-05-07T00:00Company Overview
Grainger is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions. Our 25,000 employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Grainger's employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels. As part of a high-performing team, you'll be able to develop your talents, and make a difference. Grainger is a Fortune 500 company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies list.
Maximize revenue for designated account package by growing sales within existing accounts in the Auburn Hills and surrounding area, identifying and developing new accounts at a level consistent with or exceeding company expectations
* Understand customer needs and objectives and remains alert and responsive to changing customer needs
* Demonstrate knowledge of market data and access to resources to quickly respond to new developments in the customer's business
* Demonstrate consistent focus on actions and tactics that will produce positive sales results
* Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of the customers' products and services to formulate business strategies to drive revenue
* Responsible for service and support of managed inventory tasks in order to drive greater understanding of the customers, increase contacts with in the customer group and drive sales results.
* Understand Grainger's Value Proposition and can clearly articulate to customers, providing solutions to grow profitable sales
* Communicate in an organized, clear and concise manner to effectively express ideas, plans, actions, and projects to support customer needs
* Establish customer and market priorities to execute a strategic course of action to accomplish sales goals
* Develop and implement account penetration strategies to include regular business reviews for key customers to maximize sales
* Demonstrate full compliance to company sales and pricing guidelines
* Fully leverage all resources and technical support available
* Document, analyze, and understand impact of customer focused activities to increase productivity and sales within assigned market
* High School diploma and/or GED required
* College or equivalent experience preferred
* Minimum of 3+ years of direct outside sales experience
* Consistent with Grainger's Sales Mgt process, travel required to each customer within aligned market at least once per month, or more frequently where needed
* May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to repetitively bend and squat
Demonstrated proficiency/competency in the following areas:
* Self-motivated, possessing a high energy level and a desire to achieve goals beyond what is required
* Business acumen around sales forecasting opportunity management and customer planning
* Technological capabilities and understanding to communicate in today's business environment
* Ability to listen, gain trust and bring to closure an action, project, resolution or sales with customers
* Ability to clearly articulate business drivers, understand key financial and total cost of ownership concepts with all levels of the organization
* Ability to utilize sales process to uncover customer objections/concerns, and determine appropriate solutions
* Ability to maintain a plan of action until desired results is achieved
* Strong process discipline, ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop market revenue
* Knowledge of Maintenance Repair & Operations (MRO) products and their applications a plus
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
W.W. Grainger, Inc.Farmington HillsMI
VIEW JOBS1/13/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-13T00:00Overview
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Supply Chain Specialist for Newport News, VA Location for one of our Top Client.
* Purchases a high volume and variety of materials, supplies and services.
* Evaluates bids, selects, and recommends suppliers and negotiates price, delivery, quality, and service.
* Follows up on all awards until completion of order.
* Negotiates and settles with suppliers regarding damage claims, rejections, losses, return of materials, over shipments, cancellations, and engineering changes.
* Conducts supplier site visits and rates them as to production capability, performance, and delivery.
* Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of experience. Master's Degree and 1 year of experience. 4 years of related exempt experience can be substituted for bachelor's degree. 8 years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for bachelor's degree.
* An Apprentice Certificate or graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School can be substituted for bachelor's degree.
* This position will not require driving or clearance. Minimal travel will be required.
* This position will allow for PART TIME remote work. Onsite work will be required.
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info via email email@example.com
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. Prolim understand business as much as technology, and help our customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
PROLIM's IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking, Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide range of markets and industries.
Prolim GlobalFarmington HillsMI
VIEW JOBS2/10/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-05-11T00:00Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
* Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
* Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
* Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
* Delivers effective sales presentations.
* Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
* Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
* Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
* Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia's budgets.
* Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
* Ensures prompt payments.
* Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
* Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
* Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
* Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver's license and state-mandated auto insurance.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
* Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
* Strong client service relationship-building skills
* Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
* Negotiation and closing proficiency
* Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
* Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
* Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
* Flexibility and creativity
* Professional appearance
* Strong interpersonal skills
* 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
* SalesForce experience is a plus
* High school diploma, college degree preferred
* None required
Farmington Hills, MI: 27675 Halsted Road, 48331
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Iheartmedia, Inc.Farmington HillsMI
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.