City Wide Facility Solutions
Findlay , OH 45858
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you GREAT at managing with outstanding organizational skills?Can you promote VALUE to build sales and strengthen client relationships to retain B2B clients?Do you have experience managing projects?
If so, consider City Wide for a career! We are looking for help to support our growth/expansion!!
City Wide, the nations leading management company in the building maintenance industry, provides solutions to a wide range of issues clients face at their facilities. In this position, you will serve the City Wide Facility Solutions of Northwest Ohio, one of more than 80 markets covered across the United States and Canada. Our mission at City Wide is to create a ripple effect by positively impacting the people and communities we serve.
The Account Manager is responsible for the business operations of an assigned client contracted service area. This position provides field support including training, guidance with starting new clients, inspections of Contractor performance and compliance with client requirements, trouble-shooting customer requests/complaints, coordinating site visits, and developing long-term relationships with clients and Contractors. Additional responsibilities include negotiating contracts, procuring supplies from clients, and ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of assigned client relationships, including client retention, expansion, and diversification of City Wide building solutions and/or products.
- Formulate and manage an effective service strategy and schedule tailored to each client.
- Negotiate and enter into agreements with clients for additional services determine pricing, staffing, and logistics.
- Manage all Contractor relationships including Interview and hire, negotiate pricing and other contract terms, manage agreements, develop service specifications, client compliance, verify Contractor compliance, and remove/replace Contractors as necessary.
- Ensure a standard of excellence in quality and client satisfaction, through detailed quality control inspections of client sites and consistent follow through with all promises to clients.
- Supervise and direct Night Managers; ensure the clients strategy is executed and all services are performed correctly.
- Ensure adequate (internal and external) staffing needs to service clients.
- Promote the sale of, procure, and monitor supplies for clients.
- Effectively communicate all client issues with Contractors and the Director of Operations (or owner); promptly address any client issues or problems that arise.
- Use City Wides CRM to perform client inspections, adding extra charges, NM routing, etc.
- Schedule each non-routine activity in client facilities using Outlook.
- Update and keep current all Building Information Sheets (BIS), FSM Summary Sheets, and Exhibit As. Ensure MSDS sheets for each client serviced in janitor closets are complete, accurate, and that all items are properly labeled.
- Notify team of potential accounts in your territory, especially new construction.
- Discuss quality control surveys with your clients and encourage them to take the time to respond when they are received.
- Communicate client survey responses to the Owner, Night Managers, and Contractors.
- Develop and implement a plan with the Director of Operations and the Night Managers to resolve any client complaints or deficiencies in service and actively monitor compliance.
- Approve Night Managers and/or Service Representative's pay sheets; ensure accuracy.
- Assist Accounting in collecting clients past due invoices and payment invoices for Contractors.
- Maintain updated route sheets, key/alarm sheets, and monthly planner for each client.
- Participate and be present in monthly IC paydays.
- 3-5 plus years sales and management experience in building maintenance, facility management or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years track record of success in a client retention role, with goals and metrics to support.
- High School diploma required, bachelors degree highly desirable.
- Highly detail-oriented and excellent follow-through on commitments.
- Positive and outgoing personality; great at building relationships.
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of CRM databases.
- Ability to travel daily to client locations.
Competitive compensation plan including:
- Base salary + Monthly Commissions plan+ Quarterly Bonus program + Annual Bonus program
- Gas & Phone allowance
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits are available for employees.