City Wide Facility Solutions Cincinnati , OH 45202
Posted 2 days ago
Territory will cover Northern Kentucky up thru Cincinnati/Norwood area.
City Wide Facility Solutions is the largest management company in the building maintenance industry, facilitating janitorial and more than 20 additional maintenance services for every client. But we do more than just manage maintenance services for commercial facilitieswe pride ourselves on being a partner that not helps our clients save time and solve problems, but keeps their facilities clean and safe.
1. Responsible for the business operations of an assigned client contracted service area.
2. This position provides field support including training, guidance with starting new clients, troubleshooting customer request/complaints, coordinating site visits and develop long term relationships with clients and contractors.
3. Serve as the local point of contact with clients and perform inspections on all accounts on a scheduled basis to ensure work performed satisfies company and client quality standards.
4. Manage, expand and diversify client relationships with an eye toward potential add-on sales opportunities and the ability to determine pricing, staffing and logistics.
5. Supervise and direct Night Manager(s); ensure the clients strategy is executed and all services are performed correctly.
6. Implement company policies and procedures associated with client service levels.
1. Work with a high level of autonomy on a daily basis but will still have access to support from the Director of Operations and our administrative support teams.
2. Negotiating contracts, procuring supplies from clients and ensuring high client satisfaction.
3. Promote the sales of, procure and monitor supplies for clients.
4. Effectively communicate all client issues with contractors and the Direct of Operations promptly address any client issues or problems that arise.
5. Use City Wides CRM to perform client inspections, adding extra charges, Night Manager routing, etc.
6. Discuss surveys with your clients and encourage participation. Communicate client survey responses to the Director of Operations, Night Managers, contractors
7. Develop and implement a plan with the Director of Operations and the Night Managers to resolve any client complaints or deficiencies in service and actively monitor compliance.
8. Participate and be present in monthly contractor paydays.
9. Maintain updated route sheets, key/alarm sheets, and monthly planner for each client.
10. Notify Sales Executives of potential accounts in your territory, especially new construction.
customer service route-based positions preferred.
City Wide Facility Solutions was nominated as a best place to work for Cincinnati and Dayton. Humana Insurance: Health/dental/vision is offered (one plan is at no cost to the employee). We offer 3 weeks of paid time off, 6 paid holidays, Simple IRA (Up to 3% company match), Long/Short term disability (no cost to employee) and Life and AD&D Insurance. Mileage is reimbursed at $ 0.625/per mile.
City Wide Facility Solutions