City Wide Facility Solutions Cincinnati , OH 45202
Posted 4 days ago
Territory will cover downtown Tri County/West Chester/Mason area
1. Responsible for the business operations of an assigned client contracted service area.
2. This position provides field support including training, guidance with starting new clients, troubleshooting customer request/complaints, coordinating site visits and develop long term relationships with clients and contractors.
3. Serve as the local point of contact with clients and perform inspections on all accounts on a scheduled basis to ensure work performed satisfies company and client quality standards.
4. Manage, expand and diversify client relationships with an eye toward potential add-on sales opportunities and the ability to determine pricing, staffing and logistics.
5. Supervise and direct Night Manager(s); ensure the clients strategy is executed and all services are performed correctly.
6. Implement company policies and procedures associated with client service levels.
1. Work with a high level of autonomy on a daily basis but will still have access to support from the Director of Operations and our administrative support teams.
2. Negotiating contracts, procuring supplies from clients and ensuring high client satisfaction.
3. Promote the sales of, procure and monitor supplies for clients.
4. Effectively communicate all client issues with contractors and the Direct of Operations promptly address any client issues or problems that arise.
5. Use City Wides CRM to perform client inspections, adding extra charges, Night Manager routing, etc.
6. Discuss surveys with your clients and encourage participation. Communicate client survey responses to the Director of Operations, Night Managers, contractors
7. Develop and implement a plan with the Director of Operations and the Night Managers to resolve any client complaints or deficiencies in service and actively monitor compliance.
8. Participate and be present in monthly contractor paydays.
9. Maintain updated route sheets, key/alarm sheets, and monthly planner for each client.
10. Notify Sales Executives of potential accounts in your territory, especially new construction.
customer service route-based positions preferred.
Heath, dental and vision insurance, PTO, STD/LTD, Simply IRA, mileage reimbursement
City Wide Facility Solutions