City Wide Facility Solutions
Nashville , TN 37211
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Account Manager is responsible for the business operations of an assigned client contracted service area. This position provides field support including training, guidance with starting new clients, inspections of Contractor performance and compliance with client requirements, trouble-shooting customer requests/complaints, coordinating site visits, and developing long-term relationships with clients and Contractors. Additional responsibilities include negotiating contracts, procuring supplies for clients, and ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of assigned client relationships, including client retention, expansion, and diversification of City Wide building solutions and/or products.
- Formulate and manage an effective service strategy and schedule tailored to each client.
- Negotiate and enter into agreements with clients for additional services determine pricing, staffing, and logistics.
- Manage all Contractor relationships including Negotiate pricing and other contract terms, manage agreements, develop service specifications, compliance.
- Ensure a standard of excellence in quality and client satisfaction, through detailed quality control inspections of client sites and consistent follow through with all promises to clients.
- Supervise and direct Night Managers; ensure the clients strategy is executed and all services are performed correctly.
- Ensure adequate (internal and external) staffing needs to service clients.
- Promote the sale of, procure, and monitor supplies for clients.
- Effectively communicate all client issues with Contractors and the Director of Operations (or owner); promptly address any client issues or problems that arise.
- Use City Wides CRM to perform client inspections, adding extra charges, NM routing, etc.
- Schedule each non-routine activity in client facilities using Outlook.
- Notify Sales Executives of potential accounts in your territory, especially new construction.
- Discuss quality control surveys with your clients and encourage them to take the time to respond when they are received.
- Communicate client survey responses to the Director of Operations, Night Managers, and Contractors.
- Develop and implement a plan with the Director of Operations and the Night Managers to resolve any client complaints or deficiencies in service and actively monitor compliance.
- 3-5 plus years sales and management experience.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Highly detail-oriented and excellent follow-through on commitments.
- Positive and outgoing personality; great at building relationships.
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of CRM database.
- Must have reliable transportation.
The physical demands are representative of requirements that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Constant sitting, bending, standing, and walking. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
50k - 60k Base Salary + Commission and Bonus
- Full Medical Benefits with Dental and Vision
- 401k Matching
- PTO and Paid Holidays