New York , NY 10001
Posted 6 days ago
BrainPOP is an online K-12 educational solution that makes rigorous learning experiences accessible and engaging for all. Proven to raise academic achievement, BrainPOP has been a trusted resource to more than six million educators, and engages the hearts and challenged the minds of over 300 million learners worldwide.
BrainPOP provides endless opportunities for kids to take agency over their learning through playful, knowledge-building content and learner-driven projects, preparing them for success in the classroom and beyond.
Were seeking an Account Manager to join our growing Account Management team!
In this role, you will
- Manage and be accountable for the success of partner school districts from onboarding through renewal.
- Be successful in identifying growth opportunities and initiating conversations regarding expansion and growth with our current customers in your territory and upselling partner resources in subscribed districts.
- Develop deep knowledge of the BrainPOP product, a prerequisite for providing world class support and service to educators.
- Act as the relationship manager and oversee all aspects of the onboarding and implementation process for partners.
- Communicate consistently with district and school leaders to ensure the ongoing use of BrainPOP, gather feedback, share new features and address challenges. Monitor and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, while managing partner expectations.
- Collaborate with others in Customer Success to develop innovative ways to leverage technology to communicate and support all of BrainPOPs users.
- Work collaboratively with other internal BrainPOP teams, communicating observations and feedback from district partners to help inform future product development efforts.
- Passionate for driving change in education.
- A strong problem-solver with analytical skills to help districts overcome barriers and maximize the use of BrainPOP.
- An outstanding verbal and written communicator with audiences of all levels.
- A strong listener with questioning skills to gain a strategic understanding of customer needs and challenges.
- An adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments.
On Your Resume
- 2-3+ years experience in software sales and/or account management, in K-12 a plus.
- Proven competency in identifying value-based opportunities for the partners; advocating partner needs internally and externally.
- Experience with software implementations ( K-12 is a plus)
- Experience with a CRM and the ability to forecast and create reports to inform management strategic decision making.
- Ability to manage large complex projects and programs (minimum of 3 years project management or equivalent experience.)
- Experience in a K-12 district is a plus.
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employeesin and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value Diversity & Inclusion, collaboration, and learning from multiple perspectives, and encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
- Corporate Donation Matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscription
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Wellness Activities (ClassPass Membership)
- Annual Performance Bonus & Equity Appreciation Plan
- Company Events (happy hours, volunteering opportunities, trivia nights, and monthly Town Halls)
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference were making and were proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching, and always-learning community.
Due to COVID-19, all BrainPOP employees will be working remotely through 2020.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.